• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Oops, why don't I ever post

Kat

I really start needing to.

Anyway I'm Kat, I'm 20 years old, been playing Pokemon since I was 8 years old, I live video games, Anime, manga, magic, art doing, and many other things.

Feel free to ask if you want to know more.

Inb4 "ASB, that's a cool thing"

Hey, Kat, I'm the Omskivar, or just Omski. Welcome to the Cave.

Also, to be honest ASB is a pretty cool thing

Hey there! I'm DarkAura, the Biggest Celebi fan ever!

ASB is cool, but i'd also reccomend Mafia games, Forum games, Pokemon discussions, and the creativity center (where you can share art and writing)

Hope you have a good time here! =P

Hey, uh, I somehow feel like you're from Eevee's HQ.

Forgive me. I'm Psychtini! Evidently. Some others call me Mewtini or Indigo since those were my former names! I'm female, and like George Orwell, and like Pokemon, and, and...

Um...

Hi!

I dunno, the only other username I used before Kat was "Lunyka" but I decided to stop hiding behind a character of mine and I stopped using that name on 05-16-2010 (Just so happens I go on a forum were they log what day you change your username.)

I didn't really post much except on tSR (The Spriter's Resource) because that his my home forum, but I've been looking for a cool and kinda Small Pokeforum to hang out on. (I dunno Pokecommunity and Bulbagardens are pretty huge to me, and while tSR is a huge forum itself, I've been there for almost 7 years now, I was there back when it was small, heh)

I might as well add that I've been listening to Homestuck music non-stop and trying to learn FL studio to be able to make themes for my characters and things, heh. It inspires me to make awesome things.

I think you vanished for a while there, right? Welcome back; I'm Zoroark, and I love the Random tag; just refresh the page and watch my signature to see it in action. I do hope you stick around a little longer this time.

Well, hi!
I'm Spunky.
I like the pokemon anime best, but i also enjoy inyuyasha and dragon ball z kai.
I hope you enjoy hanging around here.

Hi there! My name's Ulqi. I'm new, but I'm used to forums and all so...
Anyways, I hope we can be friends too!! :D

Back
Top Bottom