• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

will resurface in a few hrs, must force myself out of bed / to get work done
currently i feel like i'm not townreading enough people tbqh :'D i think i like jack and skylar. i'm not sure who else offhand
-m

hX9zN71.jpg

agreed with tbh² that lurking isn't exactly alignment-indicative; it wasn't back in tarot either, we just all had better leads to pursue and a big ol bunch of them happened to be completely wrong

also agreed, with both my other head and tbh², that trebek is wigging me. it'd be tragicomic if he were scum yet again, but that's the random number god for ya, no mercy

seshas is... acting really weird? it's hard to say what that means alignment-wise, especially being that we notoriously haven't seen seshas' wolfgame yet. maybe we should keep seshas alive for science

I'm out here posting reads without running them by the other head first. lynch me individually, I'll multiply and post twice as many minion memes

seshas is... acting really weird? it's hard to say what that means alignment-wise, especially being that we notoriously haven't seen seshas' wolfgame yet. maybe we should keep seshas alive for science
I'm fairly sure this has been brought up in every game except TvT
now all that's left is for mewt and kyeugh to start a wagon on me
ah, tempting...

i disagree that seshas is acting weird. in fact, i’m vibing. kokorico

didn’t feel great about seshas last night but after sleeping on it i think her posting is hitting me similarly to how it did in tarot/i like her posts today better than yesterday. need to reread and think on it but idk if i feel like she’s acting weird wrt tarot. what do you think @Despicable Meme ?/what strikes you as “weird”
-m

I'm fairly sure this has been brought up in every game except TvT
now all that's left is for mewt and kyeugh to start a wagon on me
sorry legend. take it as a compliment tbh. you’re intimidating!
-m

i will also readily admit that i’m avoiding reading koko after The ACNH Debacle tbh, ive tried to analyze that endlessly and i don’t know what i would’ve done differently so now i’m like. maybe i simply cannot read koko?! will revisit
-m

Back
Top Bottom