• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

His tone just feels villagery, and unlike Tarot
This extends to probably not cult leader?
reserving most judgment for now i think but i agree that he's been quite different from acnh (where i kept screaming at rari about how trebek kept avoiding all game-related talk, and like, flippantly) and i think that the way he's talked about like ... nervously surveying the landscape feels villagery for him
-m

His tone just feels villagery, and unlike Tarot
This extends to probably not cult leader?
reserving most judgment for now i think but i agree that he's been quite different from acnh (where i kept screaming at rari about how trebek kept avoiding all game-related talk, and like, flippantly) and i think that the way he's talked about like ... nervously surveying the landscape feels villagery for him
-m
agreed with you both here, i feel okay about him so far. i might even agree that he's not the cult leader, though i'm not writing off the possibility that he was inducted last night just yet.

fwiw i don't think that we should be conflating 'not scum' with 'not cult [leader]'
if my Google Research is correct i think CL probably has some interest in participating in the game/solving normally too :v

-m

hahah tbqh i remember getting shocked that everyone townleaned or got pocketed by storm in tarot
me too, how did I not get found out! I was panicking the entire time!

but about the "get to know me" message, I... might be able to point to what that is? idk much about it but part of my role is that I'm immune to being neighbourized. I had to look that up, but there might be out of thread communication being set up through neighbourhoods going on through the nights

also I took a nap so I'm feeling a bit less useless and I dreamt about this game, except I was a Pokemon and during the explanation of why someone was scum I wandered off to do something else, which is basically what happens during end of day each time

but about the "get to know me" message, I... might be able to point to what that is? idk much about it but part of my role is that I'm immune to being neighbourized. I had to look that up, but there might be out of thread communication being set up through neighbourhoods going on through the nights
hmm. it doesn't sound like neighborizing to me if he just got an anonymous whisper, but that's good to know. it seems like maybe there's a lot of out-of-thread communication going on in this game.

that is very interesting storm given that I'm immune to being masonized

not neighborized, masonized

which I assume makes me get come up as scum to a masonizer based off my experience with the role, hence the partial miller claim

i'm wondering if there are like. multiple people who even share any 'immunity'? raritini has a thus-far unique ""immunity"" ... i think if EVERYONE has differently-referenced ones it's likelier it's all just a ruse lol
-m

i'm wondering if there are like. multiple people who even share any 'immunity'? raritini has a thus-far unique ""immunity"" ... i think if EVERYONE has differently-referenced ones it's likelier it's all just a ruse lol
-m
yep, that’s what i was wondering

if everyone has a unique one, it seems like too much to fit in one game

considering that if there's any semblance of town v mafia/cult in this game
we might be getting to the point where this stuff barely even fits in setup
-m

Back
Top Bottom