• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

Alright @Hydreigon25 thanks for answering my questions

The lie detector was bullshit, I don't have any kind of role like that. But now I am reasonably certain that Hydreigon is town!

Gonna park my vote on Seshas
i think i agree? the fact that hydre said “no comment” when asked to outright lie implies, at least to me, a genuine fear of what would happen if he lied

unless this is all scumtheater
Yeah I think this hard aligns VM and Hydreigon

The interaction still makes sense on Hydreigon’s end in a mafia VM / town Hydreigon world I guess, but... why clear town Hydreigon when he could just go after him?
yeah i could buy both w/w and v/v, but w/v definitely feels off unless it’s galaxy brain pocketing

Alright @Hydreigon25 thanks for answering my questions

The lie detector was bullshit, I don't have any kind of role like that. But now I am reasonably certain that Hydreigon is town!

Gonna park my vote on Seshas
i think i agree? the fact that hydre said “no comment” when asked to outright lie implies, at least to me, a genuine fear of what would happen if he lied

unless this is all scumtheater
Yeah I think this hard aligns VM and Hydreigon

The interaction still makes sense on Hydreigon’s end in a mafia VM / town Hydreigon world I guess, but... why clear town Hydreigon when he could just go after him?
yeah i could buy both w/w and v/v, but w/v definitely feels off unless it’s galaxy brain pocketing
i feel like the whole thing is NAI for VM tho so not gonna conclude terribly much from this right now

almost got ninjad by skylar but just gonna tack on to this post that that kinda makes sense tbh

oh ffs vm
first it was the “i’m kidding i’m not actually a vig” in cats

now this
this actually reminds me more of the test he gave me, as well as the fakeout about who he was going to shoot. i’m somewhat tempted to townread vm bc he was town there, but i guess i don’t really know that he wouldn’t do something like that as scum

also, another random thought i had:

i was going to respond to skylar’s “what happens if seshas flips v” but in the process of trying to figure out my answer i re-remembered how off seshas’s TR of hydre felt (even if hydre is indeed town, it still feels like the kind of read that could be tmi-consider me x blu in acnh)

still want to respond to that question btw but just throwing this out

Meh I don't really feel that uneasy about Seshas's posting on the matter either, but like... a 5-2 wagon split at 1.5 hours before EOD, with even more prevailing sentiment against the 5 than there are votes, is a wagon split that makes me think maybe my opinion doesn't actually matter...?

i think if seshas flips v i might want to reconsider wether the rnpXhmf interaction should be considered to have cleared either of them? out of the people on the seshas wagon rn thats what i feel the most awkward about

what do y’all think the takeaways will be if seshas gets lynched and flips v
If that's the case I have a hard time seeing this as a pure wagon, so I'd look at Jack, (storm who is on the wagon in spirit afaict), Trebek, and VM, I guess? tbh like seems legit so far, and I'm currently trusting in RNP being town so Despicable Meme would be resolving at EOD.

a 5-2 wagon split at 1.5 hours before EOD, with even more prevailing sentiment against the 5 than there are votes
can you explain what you mean here a bit more? don’t think i’m tracking
I mean that it seems like almost everyone who's been here since the Seshas wagon popped up is like, okay with Seshas dying. Even the people not voting them, which is what I mean by prevailing sentiment. That doesn't make them town obviously (gestures to Mr. Ultracool in Cats) - it easily could point to absent or bussing partners.

I guess also I’d vote for Seshas to save koko, but the wagon’s ahead enough right now that I’m not super worried about that.

i feel like the whole thing is NAI for VM tho so not gonna conclude terribly much from this right now
do you?
i kind of just immediately snapread "omg town" because i am a fool who thinks Big Gambit! Not Lurky! Town!
by the way, other peeps who roll in hydras, you ever catch your other head's half-finished post in the textbox? because I did earlier and it was wild-
yes omfg.
-m

I don’t really know what to make of Seshas being sort of limp and seeming close to giving up recently...?

a 5-2 wagon split at 1.5 hours before EOD, with even more prevailing sentiment against the 5 than there are votes
can you explain what you mean here a bit more? don’t think i’m tracking
I mean that it seems like almost everyone who's been here since the Seshas wagon popped up is like, okay with Seshas dying. Even the people not voting them, which is what I mean by prevailing sentiment. That doesn't make them town obviously (gestures to Mr. Ultracool in Cats) - it easily could point to absent or bussing partners.
I guess also I just feel kind of useless right now, hehe... I’m not a fan of playing from behind but that’s what I’ve been doing all today basically.

someone summarize the last 8 pages for me i got 1/4 thru catching up and then something came up

Back
Top Bottom