• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

the more i think about it the more it really just seems like a gambit to me, and i wouldn't put it past those two to do something risky like that

also i may or may not have tenuous info related to my role that would make sense if dp was scum
why did you wait until now to say that if you had role info that made you 🤔
-m

Still kind of waiting for someone to explain kokorico to me? I'd rather not vote there just sheeping off the fact it's a wagon.

can you imagine if the lie detector was real and resulted in a modkill if the target lies and i've been pulling a RNP Super Terrorist this whole time

and can you please answer my question about your Vipera read right now
um, this sounded demanding. not answer right now, as in your read atm
yes, and btw the lie detector is very much real and still on you so tell the truth
What does this mean, what lie detector, please help me understand what's going on
vm pretended he had a lie detector object that he put on hydreigon to interrogate him about whether he was mafia or cult aligned (both no)

i mean if Trebek is town he'' have nothing to hide, & same with JackPK
i mean i dont, but i also dont really understand what's being requested of me? like, i've talked about my thought process and why my vote is where it is? and i also don't get why you are refusing to engage with people who are asking you questions?

@Butterfree this quote and some talk surrounding it (i think isoing skylar talking about koko might help)
i do disagree those seshas posts are scummy at all, but the main reason i'm townreading seshas right now is because i don't think she's w/w with koko, and i believe koko is w. my logic here is a bit circular; initially my read on em was just sort of nebulous and tone-based, and i was getting vaguely disingenuous vibes from most of the Points e was making, but i've also disliked their reaction to the votes on em—eir lack of engagement there feels to me like a wolf trying not to look like they're panicking about a few votes. then, as we approach eod, i'm increasingly convinced these wagons are w/v, which sort of strengthens my belief here.

the more i think about it the more it really just seems like a gambit to me, and i wouldn't put it past those two to do something risky like that

also i may or may not have tenuous info related to my role that would make sense if dp was scum
... and you hopped on a wagon that I was hardpushing anyway???

like I am sincerely baffled

Honestly I can kind of vibe with solving Despicable Meme? I remember at the beginning of the day kind of feeling like MF's posting resembled TV Tropes mafia? But uuuugh

why did you wait until now to say that if you had role info that made you 🤔
-m
because i only just realized that what i know might implicate h&m&f

it's not like, a cop-check

i mean if Trebek is town he'' have nothing to hide, & same with JackPK
uh, first of all, that's just factually not true. in the early game, town absolutely has every reason to hide certain things to ensure mafia don't know about those things until town has enough time to gather enough info

bruh, is there any information you actually want out of me or are you just throwing shade for the fun of throwing shade?

god ten minutes left and i don't feel confident about anyone haha, i just know about people who i Don't want to lynch
-m

i have skimmed over the pages i didn’t read and did a votecount
5 - Seshas - koko, hmf, tbh², jack, trebek
3 - kokorico - seshas, qva, mist
2 - H&M&F - vm, bfree
1 - tbh² - rnp

- rari

ok, thinking about this rnp/dm situation a bit, i actually don't think it's going to get resolved on its own so it does seem like a good thing to use a lynch for imo, especially in the absence of actual leads to follow. my understanding of it is as follows:
  • rnp/dm v/v - possible, they're both telling the truth. if we lynch one, all their flip will confirm is the other.
  • rnp/dm w/w - same as above, except that they are both lying. in this case, i think seshas is probably clear.
  • rnp/dm v/w - impossible. if rnp is telling the truth and they aren't collaborating, dm would have to admit they're scum.
  • rnp/dm w/v - possible, they're both telling the truth (except rnp is lying about their alignment, but nothing else).
in 2/3 of these possibilities, rnp is w; in just as many, dm is v, so i think i'd rather lynch rnp than dm here if we're headed in that direction. i've been town-reading rnp because, well, same reason as the rest of you i guess, but tbf the silencer thing or whatever does seem more like a scum role than a town one, so... ???? idk. i'm not sure i really believe this, but resolving the rnp/dm thing isn't a bad way to go for the day i don't think, and if we're going to do that i think an rnp lynch is the way to do it. let me know what you guys think.

also sorry in advance to keith if he's v because i mislynch him a lot but like, it's not a tone thing this time but rather an info one. i'm just trying to think this through to its logical end.

but like, hear me out... we get useful information about RNP's alignment even if it is a misyeet

and i don't think it will be a misyeet

Back
Top Bottom