• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

Vote History:
Mist1422 voted Butterfree (#1458)
kyeugh voted Butterfree (#1459)
storm voted Butterfree (#1460)
kokorico voted Butterfree (#1465)
Hydreigon25 voted Butterfree (#1466)
tbh^2 voted Butterfree (#1471)
RedneckPhoenix voted Hydreigon25 (#1484)
Keldeo voted Butterfree (#1492)
kyeugh voted IndigoEmmy (#1502)
Keldeo voted IndigoEmmy (#1547)
RedneckPhoenix voted IndigoEmmy (#1560)
kokorico voted IndigoEmmy (#1576)
storm voted IndigoEmmy (#1586)
IndigoEmmy voted IndigoEmmy (#1587)

Active Votes (+ post numbers):
Mist1422 voted Butterfree (#1458)
Hydreigon25 voted Butterfree (#1466)
tbh^2 voted Butterfree (#1471)
kyeugh voted IndigoEmmy (#1502)
Keldeo voted IndigoEmmy (#1547)
RedneckPhoenix voted IndigoEmmy (#1560)
kokorico voted IndigoEmmy (#1576)
storm voted IndigoEmmy (#1586)
IndigoEmmy voted IndigoEmmy (#1587)

Vote Count:
IndigoEmmy (6): kyeugh (#1502), Keldeo (#1547), RedneckPhoenix (#1560), kokorico (#1576), storm (#1586), IndigoEmmy (#1587)
Butterfree (3): Mist1422 (#1458), Hydreigon25 (#1466), tbh^2 (#1471)
(Nonvoters: Despicable Meme, Vipera Magnifica, Trebek, Butterfree, JackPK, Seshas)

Uuuuugh I have been trying to wait until I feel properly up to mafia but I still don't. Whatever, I'm going to try to post anyway.

So I'm a flavorcop. I don't really think this is terribly useful; the flavors here are obviously pretty abstract and don't reeeeally seem to strongly indicate much. N0 I checked RNP (who correctly flavorclaimed D1 anyway). N1 I pretty much randomly checked Keldeo; if you'd like to confirm, I got:

treestumping instead of nightkills is a viable solution to the deepwolf-punishing aspect of multiball

N2, as it happens, I checked tbh^2, so can back up that flavor.

That said it doesn't seem to me that it's, like, obvious that tbh^2 is therefore telling the truth? Softing a claim involving your flavor doesn't really prove that it corresponds to town oracle, and there seems to be little reason to actually fakeclaim flavor in the first place when that's the case. Hrmmm. kyeugh being insane is probably the simpler option, though.

For what it's worth, I'm also a one-shot watcher (not used) and am immune to being recruited by the mafia.

Back
Top Bottom