• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

so i cycle out each of the 6 remaining slots and i just didn't have space at all for the rest of- what was i talking about

just in case we don't make it to d3, reminders/revelations

- pls check keldeo toMorrow
- hmf was vig. our oneshot was bulletproof (a YES. snowboard for protection, lol,) and they hit us when trying to shoot hydreigon (trebek busdrove us and we got popped, that's why we knew what had happened)
- rnp is probably town because of hmf being green
- mist is probably town because of rnp being green
- PoE (everyone we aren't confident about) is like, storm/hydreigon/emmy/bfree/koko/keldeo
- our hypoteam right now is seshas/bfree/koko/keldeo, we think bfree/koko (if red) would've pushed there instead of on emmy

quick keldeocase as our legacy if we die
- he was diverting town’s attention d1 with culttalk and wincon spec that didn’t really make sense, the former in conjunction with koko
- he has w/w potential with seshas. reread D1
- he tried to steer town away from a bfree/koko lynch today using the same unanimity argument he did in D2 cats with ultracool and pushed for an inactivelynch/claimed doctor

bfree will flip red. please look into keldeo and flip koko tomorrow
- rari

Vote History:
Mist1422 voted Butterfree (#1458)
kyeugh voted Butterfree (#1459)
storm voted Butterfree (#1460)
kokorico voted Butterfree (#1465)
Hydreigon25 voted Butterfree (#1466)
tbh^2 voted Butterfree (#1471)
RedneckPhoenix voted Hydreigon25 (#1484)
Keldeo voted Butterfree (#1492)
kyeugh voted IndigoEmmy (#1502)
Keldeo voted IndigoEmmy (#1547)
RedneckPhoenix voted IndigoEmmy (#1560)
kokorico voted IndigoEmmy (#1576)
storm voted IndigoEmmy (#1586)
IndigoEmmy voted IndigoEmmy (#1587)
IndigoEmmy voted nobody (#1597)
Butterfree voted IndigoEmmy (#1600)
storm voted Butterfree (#1658)
kyeugh voted Butterfree (#1663)
RedneckPhoenix voted Butterfree (#1667)
kokorico voted Butterfree (#1669)

Active Votes (+ post numbers):
Mist1422 voted Butterfree (#1458)
Hydreigon25 voted Butterfree (#1466)
tbh^2 voted Butterfree (#1471)
Keldeo voted IndigoEmmy (#1547)
Butterfree voted IndigoEmmy (#1600)
storm voted Butterfree (#1658)
kyeugh voted Butterfree (#1663)
RedneckPhoenix voted Butterfree (#1667)
kokorico voted Butterfree (#1669)

Vote Count:
Butterfree (7): Mist1422 (#1458), Hydreigon25 (#1466), tbh^2 (#1471), storm (#1658), kyeugh (#1663), RedneckPhoenix (#1667), kokorico (#1669)
IndigoEmmy (2): Keldeo (#1547), Butterfree (#1600)
(Nonvoters: Despicable Meme, Vipera Magnifica, Trebek, JackPK, Seshas, IndigoEmmy)

PM me if there's errors within the next 15 minutes while I proceed to write up Flavor

End of Day 3

The fog from the morning never quite parted.

The townspeople begin to tire of the daily deliberation session, and quickly settle on two options of who to throw into the Hell Pit: Butterfree and IndigoEmmy. The mayor wanders in and out of his office, waiting for someone from the town legal department to verify Jack's will. Both Butterfree and IndigoEmmy try to defend themselves, and for a brief while, it looks like Butterfree is off the hook.

The mayor looks at his phone to determine the time, and eventually the clock strikes 5pm Pacific time. Someone from the legal department finally runs into the square and hands off Jack's will to the mayor. The town's opinion has changed, yet again, and it looks as if Butterfree will be thrown into the hell pit.

The mayor gathers everyone's attention, and begins to read out loud the last will of JackPK, local millionare.
The Last Will of JackPK said:
Hi all! So as y'all can see, my 1-shot power was to write a last will.

I have to send this in before EOD, so I won't get to see who gets yeeted and how they flip. So I'm sorry if any of this ends up irrelevant when it actually gets posted.

My main role was doctor, and my role PM's flavor had no indication that there was any possibility of another doctor existing, so I have serious doubts about Emmy's claim as a result.

I am also skeptical of Butterfree's claim in #1593, as she claims to be immune to mafia recruitment, which is MY immunity (which I claimed in #386, and Butterfree didn't bring anything up about it back then). AFAIK we have not yet seen any pairs of people with the same immunity, so this makes me suspicious that Butterfree may be fakeclaiming and simply forgot that I had already claimed this immunity.

If it helps resolve any confusion over targets, my heals were n0 Seshas (purely bc of their profile posts asking whether they'd ever survive any game past D1 :cry: ), n1 tbh2, n2 kyeugh.

Good luck town! Go get 'em!

The mayor pockets the last will, and the town readies themselves to throw Butterfree into the Hell Pit. She doesn't struggle too much, primarily due to pain and painkillers, and she is easily tossed into the Pit.

One would think that she could just fly out, being a Butterfree, but she accepts her fate. Nobody remembered to grab her house key, though, so the town briefly wonders for a second about how to enter her house.

The townspeople arrive at her house. One of them proceeds to break open one of her windows using a brick they pried up from the ground of the town square. Nearby, someone opens her door, which was unlocked the whole time.

The townspeople cautiously enter her house, only to find nearly everything shredded with a few careful uses of Air Slash. She forgot to shred a couple of things, though, namely several loose tufts of black and white fur, a bunch of loose wing scales in a plastic box, and a handwritten note to the mafia apologizing.

Wait, what?

Being as that's the only readable thing in her house, the townspeople decide that she must have belonged to the mafia. Unfortunately, she doesn't name any names, so the search has to continue, whether or not the fog leaves.

Butterfree is dead. She was mafia.
Night 3 begins now, and will last 24 hours, until 5pm Pacific on July 29th/midnight UTC on July 30th.

DAY 4

If you looked outside your window this morning, you would almost think it was night. The clouds over the town only increased, blocking out a majority of the light from the sun. It's cold and windy, and the remaining townspeople have to bundle up before making their way outside. A small bit of steam rises out of the Hell Pit, one of the only sources of warmth left in the town square.

The mayor shivers in the town square, and you can see his breath as he prepares to do the head count. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. Eight people remain out of the original fifteen, all gathered in the square. The graves aren't very far away, and the townspeople dread to think that they'll have to bury more of their own.

The mayor almost sets down his megaphone, before someone hesitantly yells out, "weren't there nine of us last night?" He pauses for a second, and the town collectively holds their breath for a second. They don't want to believe it.

The townspeople quickly figure out that the missing person is another espurr, who typically dressed up in the clothes of a video game character. She's usually up early and ready to talk to everyone, so where is she now?

Everyone wearily goes to tbh^2's house, hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Her door is ajar, as if someone had calmly walked in, and the townspeople are shocked at what they find inside.

The espurr was slumped over in her chair at her laptop, surrounded by bits of bloody confetti. A shot-put ball with confetti stuck to it was on the floor next to her, coated in blood. Nobody wants to touch the crime scene, and it's certainly a different way of murder than what everyone is accustomed to.

Someone gently sifts through the stack of papers at her desk, which entirely consists of printed-out webpages marked up with red pens. Her bookshelf contains nothing but encyclopedias, filled with annotations and dog-eared pages, but nothing incriminating is found.

Day 4 has begun. tbh^2 has died. They were not mafia.
Day 4 will end in 48 hours, at 5pm Pacific on July 31st and midnight UTC on August 1st.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

i forgot to submit a night action. lol lol lol

i am going to go play minecraft and try to forget what a brainless buffoon i am. please vote koko, it doesn't really make sense not to.

Back
Top Bottom