• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park (v 3.0)

Skarmory Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Cryogonal, Gible (Female), Metagross, Toxicroak (Male), Fraxure (Male)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 1770
Partner Pokémon: Golem

Machop Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Cryogonal, Gible (Female), Metagross, Toxicroak (Male), Fraxure (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 1815

Volcarona Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 1905

Zekrom_Bolt
Burmy-ground Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Blaziken (Male), Scyther (Male), Yanma (Female), Seviper (Male), Volbeat (Male), Natu (Female), Pikachu (Male), Venipede (Female), Beautifly (Female), Dunsparce (Female), Pikachu (Male), Cherrim (Sunny) Female, Staraptor (Male), Marill (Male), Ludicolo (Female), Golduck (Female), Shellos (East) Female, Marill (Female), Croconaw (Male), Slowking (Female), Buizel (Female), Octillery (Female), Mystic Water, Cranidos (Male), Tyrogue (Male), Aerodactyl (Male), Houndoom (Male)
Total Points: 5280
Partner Pokémon: None

ignore

Wargle
Oh, how ironic... before I selected the "catch the Volcarona" option on the generator, it spat out a male Zweilous as your next encounter. You could always catch that if you'd like to buy an extra Park Ball?
Capture: +90 Points
Inventory: Cryogonal, Gible (Female), Metagross, Toxicroak (Male), Fraxure (Male), Volcarona (Female)

Zekrom_Bolt
Numel-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Blaziken (Male), Scyther (Male), Yanma (Female), Seviper (Male), Volbeat (Male), Natu (Female), Pikachu (Male), Venipede (Female), Beautifly (Female), Dunsparce (Female), Pikachu (Male), Cherrim (Sunny) Female, Staraptor (Male), Marill (Male), Ludicolo (Female), Golduck (Female), Shellos (East) Female, Marill (Female), Croconaw (Male), Slowking (Female), Buizel (Female), Octillery (Female), Mystic Water, Cranidos (Male), Tyrogue (Male), Aerodactyl (Male), Houndoom (Male)
Total Points: 5325

Wargle
Oh, how ironic... before I selected the "catch the Volcarona" option on the generator, it spat out a male Zweilous as your next encounter. You could always catch that if you'd like to buy an extra Park Ball?
Inventory: Cryogonal, Gible (Female), Metagross, Toxicroak (Male), Fraxure (Male), Volcarona (Female)

Zekrom_Bolt
Numel-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 5325
Can that count as the first pokemon of my next go? If not buy a ball

I Liek Squirtles
Cacturne-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 60
Partner Pokémon: Blastoise

Wargle
Sure.
Total Points: 1995
You have 1995 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.
And your total is $12.

Alakazam
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Zweilous (Male)
Total Points: 180

Wargle
Sure.
Total Points: 1995
You have 1995 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.
And your total is $12.

Alakazam
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Zweilous (Male)
Total Points: 180

Hondew

Man dem rares bro. I get them a lot.

Why not. catch it. I only have a Kadabra.

I Liek Squirtles
Golett
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 120

Wargle
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Cryogonal, Gible (Female), Metagross, Toxicroak (Male), Fraxure (Male), Volcarona (Female) and a Hondew Berry.

Rhyhorn-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Zweilous (Male), Alakazam (Male)
Total Points: 315

I Liek Squirtles
Golett
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 120

Wargle
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Cryogonal, Gible (Female), Metagross, Toxicroak (Male), Fraxure (Male), Volcarona (Female) and a Hondew Berry.

Rhyhorn-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 315
no

I Liek Squirtles
Capture: +60 Points
Cacturne-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Golett
Total Points: 240

Wargle
Primeape Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 375

Hello, Squornshellous, I am here to further overload you with pesky Pokémon generation.

And also to catch some Pokémon, heck yeah.

Into the field with my Zangoose, please.

I Liek Squirtles
Capture: +60 Points
Cacturne-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Golett
Total Points: 240

Wargle
Primeape Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 375
noooo hide from it

Back
Top Bottom