• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I remember that. I preferred Turtwig, but I think that's just because I like Turtwig.
Capture: +45 Points
Hyperactive blue and white streak of lightening in tow, you head off down the path once more. You bump right into a lost-looking...
Nosepass
And I think I'd better fix that Random Generator. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Munchlax (Male), Sentret (Male), Raticate (Female), Pachirisu (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 480
Partner Pokémon: Psyduck

Brock
You mean you have a Pelipper.
Gastrodon-east Female
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Mantyke (Male), Omastar (Male)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 510
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

No I HAS because I hate grammar. I can't see the pic but hovering over it says Gastrodon East Sea. If it is catch.

It is, yeah. All the Sprites are failing at the moment.
Capture: +60 Points
Surfing deeper in, you notice a female...
Qwilfish
Upon seeing you, she starts inflating herself. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Mantyke (Male), Omastar (Male), (Gastrodon (East) (Female)
Total Points: 615

It is, yeah. All the Sprites are failing at the moment.
Surfing deeper in, you notice a female...
Qwilfish
Upon seeing you, she starts inflating herself. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Mantyke (Male), Omastar (Male), (Gastrodon (East) (Female)
Total Points: 615

Oh good. I thought it was just my comp.
So are the Personality quiz pics.

Qwilfish... Catch it.

Woot. One more catch and then a raire.

Brock
It's 'cause the site is down, and those images are on that server.
Anticipating catching a rarity, you absentmindedly wander around on a small rocky ledge that juts out onto the water. You should have been concentrating more, though. You fall in and find yourself face-to-...um, gem with a...
Staryu
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Mantyke (Male), Omastar (Male), (Gastrodon (East) (Female), Qwilfish (Female)
Total Points: 705

Flora and Ashes
Welcome back!
Surfing around further, you encounter a male...
Goldeen
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 300
Partner Pokémon: Zigzagoon

Ignoring the Goldeen, you are quick to encounter a male...
Shellos-east
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 345

Brock
It's 'cause the site is down, and those images are on that server.
Anticipating catching a rarity, you absentmindedly wander around on a small rocky ledge that juts out onto the water. You should have been concentrating more, though. You fall in and find yourself face-to-...um, gem with a...
Staryu
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Mantyke (Male), Omastar (Male), (Gastrodon (East) (Female), Qwilfish (Female)
Total Points: 705

I got one from what dreams may come so no. skip. sea still.

I have very little time.

Flora and Ashes
Corphish Male
Total Points: 390

Brock
Seaking Male
Total Points: 765

Friday mornings = bad.
Patar
No, I mean if you skip him you don't get a rarie at all.
Capture: +90 Points
This is your final Park Ball.
Inventory: Aron (Male), Mankey (Female), Sneasel (Female), Cacnea (Female), Elekid (Male), Gabite (Male)
Total Points: 675

You have 675 Points. This makes you eligible for: Aguav, Figy, Iapapa, Mago, or Wiki Berry.
Now how're you going to get out?
----------------------
$6 from you.
Minun Female, Plusle Male
Points for Encunter: 45x2
Total Points: 90
Partner Pokémon: Pikachu

Me take both. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie :D And I'll take the Wiki. Yeah. Field trip :D

Leaving it to the Park Warden to get you out? Unwise, very unwise. Still. You have: Aron (Male), Mankey (Female), Sneasel (Female), Cacnea (Female), Elekid (Male), Gabite (Male) and a Wiki Berry.
----------------
Capture: +45 Points x2
Going back to Smeargle, you see that she has a new model - a male...
Yanma
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Minun (Female), Plusle (Male)
Points for Encunter: 45
Total Points: 225

Brock
Seaking Male
Total Points: 765

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

CATCH IT! Where's MAH KINGDRA!!

((I swear if it gives me another Omastar...))

Seeing a dark shadow under water, you dive deep down... deeper... deeper... and you suddenly emerge into an underwater cavern, which somehow has breathable air. Um. In a small pond in the centre, there is a...
Relicanth-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 915

Seeing a dark shadow under water, you dive deep down... deeper... deeper... and you suddenly emerge into an underwater cavern, which somehow has breathable air. Um. In a small pond in the centre, there is a...
Relicanth-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Mantyke (Male), Omastar (Male), Gastrodon (East) (Female), Qwilfish (Female)Empty Space
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 915

Where is that Seaking?

AND SRSLY! SCREW YOU RELICANTH! I WANTED KINGDRA!!!

But catch her anyway.

Oopsy. That's what comes of being short on time.
This is your final Park Ball.
Capture: +90 Points
Inventory: Mantyke (Male), Omastar (Male), Gastrodon (East) (Female), Qwilfish (Female), Seaking (Male), Relicanth (Female)
Total Points: 1005

You have 1005 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.

Leaving it to the Park Warden to get you out? Unwise, very unwise. Still. You have: Aron (Male), Mankey (Female), Sneasel (Female), Cacnea (Female), Elekid (Male), Gabite (Male) and a Wiki Berry.
----------------
Capture: +45 Points x2
Going back to Smeargle, you see that she has a new model - a male...
Yanma
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Minun (Female), Plusle (Male)
Points for Encunter: 45
Total Points: 225

NOOOO.. GABITE used SUMMON DIGLETTS. SUMMON DIGLETTS used DIG. There. All better :D Skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom