• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ariados Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Munchlax (Male), Jolteon (Male), Togepi (Male), Pidgey (Male), Burmy (Trash) (Male), Flaaffy (Female), Magnet, Porygon2
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 2605
Partner Pokémon: None

...Is that Deoxys dancing?
Stantler Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Munchlax (Male), Jolteon (Male), Togepi (Male), Pidgey (Male), Burmy (Trash) (Male), Flaaffy (Female), Magnet, Porygon2
Total Points: 2650

...And it's green. A green, dancing, Deoxys. I think my brain just shut down.
Now running back up brain. Regular service will resume in... five... minutes. There are no abnormalities.
Electrike Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2695

Give yourself a cookie if you see the reference hidden in there.

Mawile
But how did you get that way?
Aipom-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Mime Jr. (Female), Chatot (Female), Gulpin (Female), Dusknoir (Female), Murkrow (Female)
Total Points: 1215
Partner Pokémon: Cyndaquil
I don't really know.
(Also I usually c/p my ignore/capture answer)

Ignore.

Brock
No attacks are to be used on the Wild Pokémon. Let's go with that.
Mareep Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 465
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

Umm. Use a Pester Ball from Pokémon Snap on it then. ((Like a Pokeball, but poison gas comes out and the Pokemon faints))

KronoGreen
Nope; it was Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. The massive computer in what is known as the 'incredible machine' reports on the end of each of its speeches 'There are no abnormalities', but due to the prescence of abnormalities ends up saying 'There areareare no nonononononono abnoababababababnabnormalities' and so forth.
..Phew, that ended up long-winded.
Furret Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2740

Mawile
Ah, copypaste. The source of many evils. Not that I can talk since I c/p everything from [Catch / Ignore] onwards.
Staravia-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Mime Jr. (Female), Chatot (Female), Gulpin (Female), Dusknoir (Female), Murkrow (Female)
Total Points: 1260

Brock
We're going within main series continuity, so there are no Pester Balls. Why are you so determined to hurt the Wild Pokémon anyway?
Growlithe Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 510
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

Mawile
Ah, copypaste. The source of many evils. Not that I can talk since I c/p everything from [Catch / Ignore] onwards.
Staravia-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1260
Ignore.
(I'm just waiting for a Shuppet here.)

Tangela Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1305

KronoGreen
Nope; it was Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. The massive computer in what is known as the 'incredible machine' reports on the end of each of its speeches 'There are no abnormalities', but due to the prescence of abnormalities ends up saying 'There areareare no nonononononono abnoababababababnabnormalities' and so forth.
..Phew, that ended up long-winded.
Furret Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2740

oh. i only ever played the first one.

ignore.

Mawile
Pikachu-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1350

KronoGreen
Wynaut Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2785

Lickitung Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2830

...How often do you change your avatar, anyway?

Oh darn it I just realised you didn't have a partner Pokémon while you were in the Forest @.@ Uh your Charmander will do I guess.
Capture: +45 Points
Inventory: Munchlax (Male), Jolteon (Male), Togepi (Male), Pidgey (Male), Burmy (Trash) (Male), Flaaffy (Female), Magnet, Porygon2, Lickitung (Male)
Total Points: 2875

You have 2875 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.

...How often do you change your avatar, anyway?

Oh darn it I just realised you didn't have a partner Pokémon while you were in the Forest @.@ Uh your Charmander will do I guess.
Capture: +45 Points
Inventory: Munchlax (Male), Jolteon (Male), Togepi (Male), Pidgey (Male), Burmy (Trash) (Male), Flaaffy (Female), Magnet, Porygon2, Lickitung (Male)
Total Points: 2875

You have 2875 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.

GREPA.

yes i do. this one was made by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom