• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Percy Jackson and the Olympians CLub

I KINDA LOVE THE LOST HERO. LIKE, NO LIE. [/capslockspam]

No, seriously. Though for some reason I don't like Jason as much as I like Piper and Leo.

I don't like Jason as much as I did Percy.

I think everyone loves Percy.

My friend kinda has a thing for Leo, as do I XD

And since I don't think this was ever mentioned: the movie.

THE GODDAMN MOVIE.

I was supposed to go see it with my best friend/fellow obsessed fan, but then things happened and I couldn't. In retrospect I'm incredibly glad because we both would have been cursing at the movie.

My sister who didn't read the books was just like "I thought it was good!" But they messed up the whole freaking plot. [/rant]

Of course they messed up the plot, by making Percy older than he actually was the whole oracle thing was botched!

But taken as a stand alone movie it wasn't that bad, there were funny bits, I just wish Annabeth was Annabeth and not some sort of Clarisse hybrid.

Last edited:
Alright if I join? The books are tight! The Lost Hero was cool, but I don't like Jason much, I didn't think he had much of a personality, he kinda seemed just to be there (Percy will always be better). Piper was cool, but Leo was badass! Can't wait for The Son of Neptune!

Percy Jackson and the Olympions & The Heroes of Olympus is done. So hype for The Norse Myth books, gonna get The Sword of Summer when I find it in paper-back.

I can't tell if these all belong in the same thread. Should we, like, start a new thread for the Kane Chronicles, Heroes of Olympus, and Magnus Chase? Seems like it makes sense to me.

I can't tell if these all belong in the same thread. Should we, like, start a new thread for the Kane Chronicles, Heroes of Olympus, and Magnus Chase? Seems like it makes sense to me.
i don't think the demand is high enough, one thread is probably fine :'D

Still looking for a Paper Back version of The Sword of Summer. I got the Trials of Apollo book one and I'm waiting for book two. Also, Looking for the second Magnus Chase Book.

Back
Top Bottom