• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Personality Test!

@artificial flavor:You are patient,stable, know what is important and are emotional
Hey its christmas!Red is feet and Green!
@Cheesecake I'll try for the arms not on heart k?
You are very opinionative, commutive, and like to do things yourself

@all with the below link you can just go through the colors and your personality is based on your favorite color as in you pay attention to what that means and with say arms you would just find out what you find usefull out of them and I just did body to color to meaning k?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFqHa4gOP3c With this

Last edited:
Can you guys now pm me with your questions because I don't like repeatedly coming here I'll do the ones up but....
Anyway to the chase
@Linzys You are very communicative(base word communicate),enjoy sharing your opinion when you can,hold yourself highly,have good self esteen, and possibly want to be able to have psychic powers.
@Worst Username Ever You are emotional, hold yourself in high self esteem, and think that you are important
@Cirrus You feel strongly about your feelings and can do some nasty things when mad. You like to do thinks yourself, if you get one million dollars you want to earn it not have someone else work for it so that you can have it(at least on your own command).
Pm me to if they are very accurrate.

Back
Top Bottom