• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Personality Types

Something else quite interesting is that xNFPs tend to be quite dismissive of things like the Myers-Briggs, like how you are. One of the differences between INFJs and INFPs are that INFPs tend to be kind of 'eh, it seems accurate. *goes on with life*' whereas INFJs and, I suppose, xNFJs get more of a kick out of things like these. Probably the need for structure and putting things into categories.
Not at all... INFPs are one of the groups who care most about this stuff. So are INFJs. It is groups like the ENFJs that don't care for it.

How do INTP's generally feel about this stuff? I have friends who are ENFJ and ESFP and they were just sort of like 'lol, this is cool I guess, it fits'. My INFP friend was more or less the same way. I had one friend who said it sounded like bullshit and didn't bother taking it. I'm the only one in my close circle who actually got really interested. :[

How do INTP's generally feel about this stuff? I have friends who are ENFJ and ESFP and they were just sort of like 'lol, this is cool I guess, it fits'. My INFP friend was more or less the same way. I had one friend who said it sounded like bullshit and didn't bother taking it. I'm the only one in my close circle who actually got really interested. :[

My INTP friend linked me to this stuff in the first place because he felt it was pretty accurate after he took it on his own first. /shrug
I think his result matches him perfectly, as does mine, and the more I read into it the more creepily this stuff seems to fit with the people I know. I really think there's some truth behind it. The ironic thing is that between the two of us I'm probably the only one who still thinks about it, while he probably just went back to TF2 afterwards.

Very interesting!

I'm an INFJ -"The Counselor" Especially the "psychic" part. o.o

Introverted: 50%
Intuitive: 64%
Feeling: 68%
Judging: 56%

Especially this:
In the workplace, the INFJ usually shows up in areas where they can be creative and somewhat independent. They have a natural affinity for art, and many excel in the sciences, where they make use of their intuition.

Yes. Also:
INFJs have uncanny insight into people and situations. They get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them.
Very much so.

ENFJ is also possible, but my caring for other people isn't that strong.

ENFP.

I... find it funny how accurate it manages to be. I normally don't put much stock into personality tests, but this one...

Two of my friends are INTPs, and both of them seemed pretty interested in it (and my INFP friend was pretty disinterested).

They seemed to like it in a sort of... clinical way though, rather than a 'wow, this is so me, I feel so wonderfully happy reading it!'. If that makes any sense whatsoever.

...I post too much in this thread but I just love the Myers-Briggs. ;_;

Back
Top Bottom