• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Platinum sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
ninetales
one of the non sinnoh dex pokemon that got a new sprite
also... what's up with shaymin's sprite? on my platinum rom it shows up like this:
shaymin.png

Last edited:
Ah. You're right.

I never really looked at the DP Bulbasaur sprite, but I thoguht it was slightly less angled than the PT one. Oh well.

normal, fire, water, electric, grass, ice, fighting, poison, ground, flying, psychic, bug, rock, ghost, dragon, dark, steel, unknown [in that order]

Arceus-normal Arceus-fire Arceus-water Arceus-electric Arceus-grass Arceus-ice Arceus-fighting Arceus-poison Arceus-ground Arceus-flying Arceus-psychic Arceus-bug Arceus-rock Arceus-ghost Arceus-dragon Arceus-dark Arceus-steel Arceus-unknown

Hell, an Arceus army! :D [aka Successful Test!]

Huh, you're right. Form Pokémon can have messed-up sprites in the game code that are not actually used in the game; looks like Shaymin is one of them (I didn't notice it when I was getting all the sprites).

That also brings up the question of whether the frame 2 Giratina Another Forme I have is the right one. >< Anybody who has played Platinum, does the second frame of Giratina's animation in Another Forme have wings like the D/P Giratina or wings the same as the ones in the first frame?

I like Platinum sprites, I try my best to not to look at them. Holding that excitement off until I play the game.
Shaymin-Sky
Skymin!
Rotom-flying
Rotom!!
PorygonZ
I won a Porygon-Z ^_^

Mostly only the 210 Pokémon in the Platinum Sinnoh Pokédex, but also some others.

MeowthAlakazam
...neither of them look that different. How come hardly any of my faves get a makeover? T^T Still, Lucario looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom