• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PMD/PMD2:Tough battles

Lessee...Rayquaza, Dusknoir and company (not just because they were tough, but because I dropped my DS after I beat them without saving and the game froze), and the Grand Master of All Things Bad.

In this order:
1. Dusknoir. Took me 20 tries to beat the motherfo.

2. "Grand Master of All Things Bad". I hate melee battles. ><

Primal Dialga was pretty easy for me, but only really because Violent Seeds are a blessing. :D

I got my butt handed to me in Dark Hill, since I ran out of the Oran Berries and Reviver Seeds I had at the time.

^That's what happened to me on my first file when I was Skitty.

:/ Dusknoir was actually really easy once I figured out to throw an X-Eye Seed at him and defeat all the Sableye while he was all WTF where am I going and then totally defeat him with Flame Wheel, Crunch, and Leaf Blade combos

Primal Dialga was real easy, I defeated him in like 3 hits :/

But Grand Master of All Things Bad wins the title so far. Still haven't beat him/her actually them but that's mainly because I beat the game like 10 minutes ago.

i would say the hardest for me was Zapdos because im a squirtle and rayquaza will be pretty easy when i learn ice beam :D
in all my other games rayquaza was too easy took one very strong hit to kill him
it was that easy plus i was lv 49 ;)

Yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss I finally beat GMoATB and Minions

;~; But now I have absolutely no idea what to do...

...What kind of Pokemon is the Grand Master of All Things Bad?

Anyways, um, my hardest battle had to be with... Groudon, I think *Has only played PMD Blue Rescue Team x.x*

For PMD1, none of the bosses were hard. I'm a Skitty, so i would sing them and then murder them with doubleslap. Rayquaza was really easy, and he was at least 5 levels higher than me.

If you've only played PMD1 then you wouldn't know.

But hints:
Grand Master of All Things Bad is chubby and pink. He is Wigglytuff, the leader of the guild and he has nine minions

@Icalasari: Would it give you a hint if I told you that
his nine minions are the guild members. Basically, it's for your graduation exam. They ambush you in a dark pit with a cover, but Bidoof accidentally removes it, revealing the guild... The guild members still try to convince you that they are the minions of The Grand Master of All Things Bad, but...
Does that clear up everything?

Yeah, that was kinda funny.

Who's... Wigglytuff?
Huh? (your partners facial expression here is priceless, in Internet language he would be saying WTF o.O)
Uh... That's right! We're the Grand Master's minions!
Yeah! I don't know any Pokemon named Sunflora!

Curse whoever wrote the music for that battle >.>

I personally didn't find Aegis Cave too hard. Although that's probably because I kinda cheated with Ultimate Pokemon Center's WonderMail Generator to get all the nessecary stones :P

EDIT: God I hate you Darkrai

I can just imagine this scene:

Mailman: *walks to hell and knocks on door* I've got a package for Darkrai
Darkrai: For ME! No one ever sends me packages!
Mailman: Here you go *runs*
Darkrai: *opens package*

To Darkrai
One million kicks in the balls for you, straight from the foot
~Signed: Team Mirage
Hope you enjoy!

Darkrai: *one million kicks in the balls later* I forfeit I'll leave you aloooooooooone just don't send me another package DDx

Last edited:
GMoATB dieded. Yay.

Blizzard Island didn't take that long, but I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Surrounded Sea.

:( I'm leaving Surrounded Sea for the last Seven Treasures mission.

'Cause I'm a Chimchar with a Totodile and Kyogre means DEATH for me.

Back
Top Bottom