• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poke Drama Island!!

By interactivity, I think he means that instead of you posting all of our character's actions, we get to control them to some extent.

Any, really. It could be... All I can think of at the moment is a set of options to choose from, but there are tons of options. Right now it's sort of more of a story that contains nominated characters than a forum game. I mean, that's what it is in the serebii forums, but you don't have to copy them exactly.

EDIT: What he said.

Ok. I am giving you guys a choice in interactivity. Choose the contest:

1.Walk across lava.
2.Make planes and fly them.
3.Capture the flag.

That's still not really what I meant... But I guess that's okay, than. I'm still going with the flying contest! This is pokemon... And there's a swellow in here. This is going to be hilarious.

Last edited:
Squirtle: Okay! We're doing the planes! So teams, congregate and choose which plane you want, so I can order the parts.

A) Fast weak fighter plane
B) Strong (defense) slow fighter plane

Arcanine: Strong and slow. It is a good strategy to have defense on your side.

swellow:A very, very small and light plane, as freaking small and light as possible. Seriously, a paper plane would work just fine.

...just because I build the plane doesn't mean I actually have to sit in it. I'll just carry it with me, I'll be faster that way.

...Or if there's one plane for the entire team, then whatever they want. I'll fly seperately.

Ampharos : *Comes careening out of forest covered in cuts* Huh... Planes? Sure, fly them, I'll send you guys some Thunders to "help" the other team

443487-DY5Z284.png
*Stands up and brushes herself off a bit, and jumps in Superbird's head* I'm with this guy! Light fighter planes are awesome, cause they're like this, like *Uses double team to move really fast and make double teams in ninja poses* Hiay! Yahi! Ihay! Yiha! *Jumps back on Superbird's head* Heeheehee!

Last edited:
Froslass: *Sigh...* Let's just take a plane with average power and speed. I'll just freeze Superbird if he gets too fast. (And then sacrifice his blood to the blood god)

Back
Top Bottom