• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poke Drama Island!!

smeargle.gif
*Sketches the Thunder and prepares to do the same while listening to Led Zeppelin

443487-DY5Z284.png
*Pulls a ninja outfit out of hammerspace and gets in to it while preparing to use tailwind and hurricane* We shall FIGHT! *Points at the sky in a courage-inspiring manner* And than we shall have ICE CREAM! And they shall NOT stand against use. For we have COLD LACTOSE ON OUR SIDE! AND WE SHALL NOT GIVE IN, BECUASE *Pause, blink* Wait why won't we give in again? Ah, whatever. *Jumps on superbird's head.*

Guys, get in your planes! *starts driving plane, does a barrel roll to avoid attacks, strongly shooting*

Froslass: *causes Hail to rain down from sky and prepares a Blizzard to take out the others attempting to take out her plane* NO! WE MUST WIN!

Froslass: *causes Hail to rain down from sky and prepares a Blizzard to take out the others attempting to take out her plane* NO! WE MUST WIN!

*Barrel roll* * Ejects out of plane, does a 360 curled in a ball (Flame wheel) and Fire Blasts Titress*

aww yeah

*lands back in and keeps piloting*

Last edited:
swellow: *uses Agility to make it easier for all of us to dodge (mystery dungeon Agility, not game agility), uses Air Slash on the other team's planes*

Squirtle: This is getting rough! Duggy, plant these land mines on the arena.
*planes zoom by*
Dugtrio: There! That should do it. *returns to Javi*
Squirtle: Is the deed done?
Dugtrio: Indeed indeed it is.

OOC: Whichever team crashes first explodes.

443487-DY5Z284.png
WE ARE THE PEOPLE AND WE SHALL NOT GIVE IN! *Uses tailwind to move team magikarp towards her and hurricane on all of team bidoof* Hahahah! This is fun! *Bounces around on superbird's head*

OOC: We're screwing them over with our combined attacks

Arcanine: I installed fire blasting cannons in your planes. It should be easy to take any of them down

also OOC: Can we stop the interactivity now? If not now, might take a while

Froslass: OH SHI- *Hurricane hits hard on them* Mayday, mayday our cannons are busted! All available crew to right wing, repeat, all available crew to right wing!
Zorua Venomoth Mew: *start repairing right wing*
Froslass: EAT THIS SHIT FUCKERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!! *unleashes Blizzard amidst the hail*
Sawk: EAT LEAD BITCHES!!
Team Magikarp: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whimsicott:whatwillwedowhatwillwedowhatwillwedo?!?!?!?!?!
Arcanine: I'll tell you what not to do,not shoot the sexy mama in that other plane!
Whimsicott: But I thought you loved me! *slaps RK*
Swellow: Guys, break it up! We need to win! Say, where's Lavender?
Cherrim: *is wielding a machine gun* TATATATATATATAT TAKE THAT DIRTY DOGS!!!!!!!!!!! TATATATATATATATA
Zorua: Oh dear. *Lavender' bullets hit* AAAAAAAAAAaaahhhh!
Whimsicott: Dirty two-timer! *smacks RK into Amp and Bro*
Ampharos Smeargle: WHOA! *fall back and the Thunder hits their own plane*
*BOOM*

Team Bidoof wins! Magikarps, meet me by the campfire. Vote and choose the next contest!

...Well.

That hurt.

dommit did you really have to kill all of us

Froslass: *Dances in field of plane remains* BLOOD! GLORIOUS BLOOD! YESSSS!!!! *notices cameras pointed at her. *Oh... Uh.... I'm rehearsing for an...ACTING ROLE! Yes! Acting! I play the part of a deranged psychopath that is obsessed with blood! heheheh....

swellow: *sigh*, dang it. I was hoping that we could, like, not fight and actually win, but I guess that didn't quite happen.

443487-DY5Z284.png
*Lands on Superbird's head, buries her face in his... face... and starts crying.*

OOC: Avecual thought that she was in a relationship with RK? oO Weird.

Cherrim : *hugs all* Sorry about the massive gun attack guys. It's just that when you hear someone say something like that... you wanna make the situation worse. :3 *pats backs of all* Now who would like a cookie? *glomps Superbird*

443487-DY5Z284.png
*Looks up* Are they peanut butter butter scotch fish cookies? *Sees that they aren't. Looks back down and starts crying again. Also says why. Or possibly waah. It's hard to tell.*

Back
Top Bottom