• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Dreams

Re: Pokémon Dreams

I had one last night where I caught a shiny Budew.

... Then I woke up and was all "... D:"

pokemon ranger 2, it wasn't in it at all, but i actually saw a DS lite playing it
looked a lot like my eleventh christmas present (a DS lite with pokemon ranger) happened the night after i started a ranger RP on neoseker

I had this one dream where I caught a shiny Azurill.. and the weird thing was that it was green, like the real sprite, although I've never seen it before my dream. (I checked as soon as I woke up ^^;)

Part of my dream last night included catching a tiny baby Grumpig for a little kid.

The other part was where I was the leader of a clan of Scyther on my school's playground. The other clan was on the other half of the sand field. We were defending against a traitor. She got in. She pounded a structure and it rippled and froze that way. I literally mashed her into a particle.

The other thing I remember is (still Scyther) when I was with a buddy and we were flying about four thousand feet above the ground, or at least I was. We were looking for a new home. At one point I was flying so high that I thought I would die because for that split second I had forgotten that there was such thing as landing without just falling. Eventually we landed, and then awhile later I woke up.

I had a really freaking creepy Pokemon dream once. It was definitely a really long time ago, but I still remember the key parts.

It involved someone-I think maybe James?-accidentally throwing a Pokeball at Jesse, who was captured. Then when he let her out she was hopping around the ground like a frog and shouting, "Jesse! Jesse!" like she was a Pokemon. I'm pretty sure James got totally freaked out. I remember I did. Maybe someone else got captured, too.

Aside from that, though, none that I can remember.

I had a dream where I was playing Leafgreen, and I caught a shiny Onix. I was really dissapointed when I woke up.

I had a really freaking creepy Pokemon dream once. It was definitely a really long time ago, but I still remember the key parts.

It involved someone-I think maybe James?-accidentally throwing a Pokeball at Jesse, who was captured. Then when he let her out she was hopping around the ground like a frog and shouting, "Jesse! Jesse!" like she was a Pokemon. I'm pretty sure James got totally freaked out. I remember I did. Maybe someone else got captured, too.

Aside from that, though, none that I can remember.

That reminds me of my sister and I battling on our Pokemon magnets, and she used a Jessie. I think that magnet's been upside down on our door since.

My sister had one where Misty was drowning and Ash was yelling at some construction guys to save her.

Wow.

I actually had a Pokémon-related dream last week.

Well, a dream with a Pokémon in it, anyway. For some reason I was walking around at an airport, and somehow a Munchlax had ended up at the lost luggage area and was standing around next to a huge pile of suitcases (apparently the airline lost a lot of people's luggage that day.) I stood next to the conveyor belt and watched the Munchlax for a while, and eventually, someone came and took the little guy home. Nothing much actually happened, heh...

I had some dreams with Pokemon before, I was playing pearl and got sucked into the game, were I caught Raikou a shiny luxray, and some other stuff, I was pissed when I woke up D:<

Also, I murdered Ash and stole his Pikachu ._. Then flew off on a magical Flying Rapidash @-@

I've had a few dreams with pokemans in them.

There was one where I was on a beach, and there was a Xatu there, and I asked him where everyone was, and he told me that they were fighting some war somewhere, or something like that.

Then there was one where a Gallade was tricking other pokemon into coming to some hill or something and taking their life-force. I can't remember what pokemon he tricked... maybe a Chikorita.

My most recent one was where a Scyther was helping a small furry creature (I'm not entirely sure if it was a pokemon or not) find treasure in a cave or something.

I remember once having a dream where I was Ash's Pikachu.

It was fun. I shocked him a lot.

The night before last, I had a dream I had a Salamence, and It was at the bottom of a castle that was on a snowy mountain in a snowy world, the Salamence was HUGE like a freaking mountain there was a lot of weirder stuff in that dream, but it would take like 5 pages to write >.>

And last night was in the Pokemon world, and I watched the news and they said it was sunny in solecoen town and their where shinys there, so when I went there, I walked in front of a house, and Arceus was there, pacing, but it wasn't Arceus, it was Meglarceus, with a horses armored mane of gold, and it was black and white, with Yin-Yang symbols on it's legs, It attacked me, suddenly there was the pokemon fight think like in the game, it killed me before I even chose an attack ;-;. Then it started to rain and the Meglarceus was gone :[ I drew a pic of it, I'll upload it soon~

A couple nights ago, I dreamed I was at a summer camp. For the first and last thirds, I was human, but in the middle, I was a Miltank with a fire extinguisher that used air instead of water or whatever that liquid is. o_O

I've had dreams that are Pokemon related, however they're not solely Pokemon related. But still, they're Pokemon related.

I was in Antractica with some people I didn't know, the exception being Link. We were holding a festival for some unknown reason. This fat Scottish guy dressed as a snowman jumped into the water and got sucked into a whirlpool. Kyogre came out of the water and it looked mad. I followed Link to his house ( which looked a lot like mine ). Kyogre was still chasing us. I jumped out of the way as Link opened the door to the oven. Kyogre wasn't paying attention to where it was going, and accidentally jumped in. Link closed the door to the oven with Kyogre still in it.

I had a dream I was on an island with five lasers; four in the corners of the island and one in the center. I got the four lasers in the corner of the island to line up with the one in the center, and Mewtwo appeared. It said, "I'm Mewtwo. Do you have our queen? I've collected a lot of shadows throughout my journey." Then, Mewtwo teleported us to the Poke Floats stage from Super Smash Bros. Melee. Mewtwo threw a Poke Ball and a Feraligatr came out. I sent out Venusaur to battle it. It was a pretty close match. Just before I was about to finish using Frenzy Plant, I turned into Ash Ketchum and shouted, "Frenzy Plant!" Then the stage, previously covered in water as a result of Feraligatr using Surf, was now covered in thorny plants. Feraligatr fainted. I won.

I don't remember this dream as clearly as I'd like to, unfortunately. What I do remember is being in a parking lot in Viridian City. I think I was chasing someone, but I can't remember. Anyway, two members of Team Rocket were stopping me from going any farther than I was. I attacked them in some way from a distance (I can't remember exactly how) and killed them. I ran to the area they were blocking, which appeared to be the entrance of a forest. I ended up in a tower. I eventually reached a room that looked like someone combined part of the Forest Temple in OOT with someone's house in Animal Crossing. An old man who looked like the Gym Leader Pryce was giving the Skull Kid piano lessons. After he was finished, the Skull Kid left and the old man noticed me. He chased me while riding a giant lawnmower.

I was at my house, waiting for my DS to finish recharging. I wandered the house for a while, and noticed a hole leading to a below floor. I fell down the hole and ended up in a chamber that looked similar to the one in Pikmin 2 where you fight the Titan Dweevil. Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres were all there. I had to fight them all at once, and before the battle finished, the dream ended.

I was in TP's Castle Town. I came across a guy who was making bird wings for Falkner. He turned around and yelled at me for distracting him. Then, the setting changed to a grassy field. He sent out Charizard. I can't remember what Pokemon I used, but I remember that I won. I also remember Charizard's eyes changing to what was a reflection of the field we were at. After I beat him, he handed me an orange bug on a stick and said that I now have a thousand legs.

I had a dream I was traveling in Johto. After beating a trainer who used a Lv. 12 Paras, I looked at my map. I then somehow teleported to Twinrova's room in the Spirit Temple from OOT. Koume and Kotake were fusing together to form Twinrova. She was a darker color than she was in OOT, and when she attacked, instead of throwing (or whatever) the fire/ice spell (it attacked using fire) at me, it just went a few feet and stayed there, with Twinrova controlling the fire using her wand. I went closer to try to reflect it with the Mirror Shield, but I ended up getting hit and dying. Then, the fire turned to ice, freezed the ground, and a fairy revived me.

I think I dreamt that I was some Pokemon(can't remember) and I was being chased by Voldemort(XD) but he cornered me and I used Hyper Beam or something. Can't remember anything like that.

Uh...I don't really remember my dreams...

I've been having pokemon related dreams for years.

I miss having them, they seem more rare for me at the moment.

Then again....my dream recall, in general, hasn't been what it used to be (but i used to have insane dream recall when i was younger lol i'm indeed not used to my barely remembering stuff now...) o.o

Sometime I should post some of my dreams in this thread! could be fun xD but it'll probably be very tricky to choose which ones to post. As I have been a dream remembering master for a lot of my life in general. So, as you would imagine, i'd have a lot to share.

PS: I don't mean to sound boastful in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom