• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Dreams

Re: Pokémon Dreams

I had a dream of a glitch called "Mum" that automatically released all of your Pokemon and sent you to the beginning of the game. And I freaked out when I woke up. XD

I could list a ton - I have these dreams way too often... x_x And I usually play feverishly on my pitiful amount of Pokemon games after every dream. But I can't remember any particularily clear ones at the moment. Ah well.

One night I was watching the first 3 episodes of Pokemon(english) on VHS. I then fell asleep

THIS IS MY DREAM:
I was watching the viridian forest episode on my TV. They asked, 'who's that pokemon' and i screamed, 'caterpie'. A beaver then crawled out from under my bed and started gnawing on my legs and they turned into a beaver tail.

I've had a few.
In a couple of them i'm playing the games but nothing exciting ever really happens, i think once i was able to poke a snorelax with a stick, but nothing happened except the screen kept saying/screaming 'You POKEd SNORELAX with a STICK!!!!'

Once I had a wierd one that was like mystery dungeon red, i had seriously turned into a pokemon. I had this dream until I saw absol, then i had to go to school, because school is evil and wakes you up from awsome dreams.

My second Poke'dream was set in a vast valley with nice fertile grass and a small platue. My sister and I were in a Poke'mon battle and were the actual Poke'mon. We were running and then walked off the plateu and met Baltheir from Final Fantisy XXII. the end

I was once horribly lost in Victory Road, and had an insanely vivid dream about how to get out. I tried it and it didn't work. D:

Hmm... haven't had any for a while, but way back before Gold/Silver came out I had a few.

The earliest one I can remember involved me catching a bunch of weirdly-colored Pokémon--a white-furred, giant-sized Pikachu and a green Jolteon are the ones I remember. This was long before "shinies" were introduced, so it was pretty weird to see that the shiny Jolteon actually is greenish. I also had a Pinsir in the dream, and it easily beat the crap out of some other trainer's Scyther... just after he was done bragging about Scyther being so much better than Pinsir.

In another one, I was playing Gold/Silver (after seeing screenshots but before I had actually played the game, so a lot of stuff didn't really match up to the real game) and caught a small blob-like creature with ridiculously high Special Attack stat, some sort of armored Steel-type gorilla thing, and a blue bipedal lizard with three frills on the top of its head.

In another "playing G/S before the game actually came out" dream, I ran into two Kangaskhans at once in the Safari Zone. Looked almost exactly like the double battles in the recent games, too... except of course that it was in the Safari Zone, and with Game Boy graphics.

Heck, my dream turned into a fanfic. :3

It was about what happened after the events of Diamond and Pearl and DOESN'T involve any of the protagonists (in fact, it focuses more on the aftermath of the -spoiler for people who have not completed DP- Spear Pillar Incident and where the heck Team Galactic went. It actually turned out pretty well.)

I've had a few.
In a couple of them i'm playing the games but nothing exciting ever really happens, i think once i was able to poke a snorelax with a stick, but nothing happened except the screen kept saying/screaming 'You POKEd SNORELAX with a STICK!!!!'

Once I had a wierd one that was like mystery dungeon red, i had seriously turned into a pokemon. I had this dream until I saw absol, then i had to go to school, because school is evil and wakes you up from awsome dreams.
You too? Granted, my Mystery Dungeon dream made it so that my hometown on real life got its humans replaced with Pokemon, and I was the only one that seemed to know what had happened. But I won't get into that now.

I dreamt our world collided with the world of the games before and that I was sent on a journey with nothing but a Mudkip whilst everyone else started with Bulbasaur.

My third Poke'dream:
I was playing Poke'mon Yellow on a GBC in my backyard at day. The lights were on our neighbor's houseand walked in it/toolshed and it was a maze with nice furniture and a creepy murderor

I had a dream where I was going to fight my friend in a Pokemon battle, and he was losing, so he turned into Kyogre, I turned into Rayquaza, and some of my other friends became legendaries. Then all the legendaries got together and had to kill Darkrai. o.0 Don't look at me like that.

I had this dream last night where Darkrai fought Leomon. Leomon died (like he almost always does in the Digimon anime). Dakrai then started using Fist of the Beast King on everything and everybody, and it was Armageddon.

I had a dream where I was going to fight my friend in a Pokemon battle, and he was losing, so he turned into Kyogre, I turned into Rayquaza, and some of my other friends became legendaries. Then all the legendaries got together and had to kill Darkrai. o.0 Don't look at me like that.
You're awesome.

The Legend of the Man-Eating Dratini Man.

Exactly. Basically, it was about this dratini morph who ate people for some reason. He was dressed up like a scientist but had a dratini tail and dratini-like colouring to his skin. He was fat, no shock there, and he ate people. Why? I don't quite know. But I'm writing a story about it. :D

I have many dreams about Pokémon. If I play my DS before I go to bed, and fall asleep on the game, I dream about something that could happen. I wake up minutes later, and the same thing happens.o.0 I also had one where a Snorunt froze me, and a Mudkip pushed me off the edge of a cliff. Totodile saved me though.

(Hope this doesn't count as bumping)

I had an...odd dream.

I think it took place in my Pokemon Crystal game. The trainer had just beat her rival. The rival stole her badges (I believe it was 8) which, in my dream, meant she could not use any of her Pokemon. The rival's Pokemon attacked with Vine Whip and the trainer "fainted".

Then there some writing on a white background. It told me that my character was murdered and that legendary Pokemon were popping up a lot. There were weird cubes that started battles in the game, which Pokemon had run into.

Pokemon were actuall playing the games xD. Like one Pokemon saw a purple Latios on where the gamefreak logo should be (He had just gotten a Shuppet....called Itachi. I don't even WATCH Naruto).

The thing i keep on going on about in my mind was that my trainer was murdered...I might write a fanfic or make an RP about it...crossed over with PW, of course.

I dreamt I was turned into a Clamperl and needed to evolve in order to become human again. The problem? Miles and miles away from any body of water.
And it sparked a new Clamperl obsession.

Many, many dreams. At least half of my dreams involve Pokemon somehow. There was one about a Mew and the Cerulean Gym, and the place where the machine part is hidden was glowing. I hadn't been able to find it, but after that dream I turned on Silver and found it immediately in that very place. O.O

Another one where I was playing Sapphire and found a glitch Pokemon that looked like a dewdrop, was level 00000 and knew no attacks.

And one about a Haunter hiding inside my window. Inside the window, like in the glass.

Just had one, actually.

I was with my whole team (Luxray, Kadabra, Crobat, Grotle, Staravia, Haunter) just walking around, and in this dream Poke Balls were more like tags rather than capsules, since everywhere I saw trainers with their Pokemon walking alongside, even big-ass ones like Gyarados.

Anyway, we were all strolling around when Haunter possessed some random rich kid and raided the nearest cafe, eating everything including the walls. Then we were run out of town. Forgot which one.

Anyway, yeah. Then I let Gyarados out of the Day care and it ate me. Not very pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom