• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mafia: Arceus - Game Thread

well that's unfortunate because i'm incredibly bored and want to play more mafia

~w

i don't have a pokemon because i don't have a pokemon because i don't have a pokem

if you played the game you will know tao hua is very obsessed with his granddaughter and is constantly looking for reasons why her new husband is evil spawn of satan or whatever

stretch that out, other people who may do dear old granddaughter harm, paranoidly check their houses and shit for any signs of ne'er-do-well-ing

basically i show up and vent to people about how stupid it is that the prof doesn't see that it's a silcoon and me talking about it for so damn long and trying to get validation and emotional support about it takes the whole night. trying to convince people such and such

tao hua doesn't have a pokemon he too busy protecting granddaughter and not updating the shop inventory

talked a little bit out with zori

conspiracy role is ~never town here as unclaimed

can't be rnp because of the self target, very unlikely to be herbe because of the no kill n1 (+ social reads)

so it's gotta be jackpk from our pov

~w

fiiiiiiine... i gueeeeeessss...

herbe~

then unvote after like a few minutes

talked a little bit out with zori

conspiracy role is ~never town here as unclaimed

can't be rnp because of the self target, very unlikely to be herbe because of the no kill n1 (+ social reads)

so it's gotta be jackpk from our pov

~w
I agree with all those points, but I know I don't have it -- so I think you must have it and are I guess trying to put me on the defensive? Your claimed role hasn't visibly done anything like the other three of ours have, so you could easily be fakeclaiming

That would for sure tilt my vote toward you except that as long as we keep correctly sharing conspiracy data, the conspiracy role will never get its kill, so that's low priority until we're sure there are no other anti-town kill powers around

But it looks like there's at least one anti-town kill power still around (whoever killed ZM) and maybe two (presumed poisoner who killed haneko, unless it was ZM or Butterfree), so unless the latter is already dead and the former is doubled up with the conspiracy role on you, then either RNP or Herbe must be lying

It's 1am and I'm thinking too hard about this too close to bedtime so I'm going to have t sleep on this. but right now I'm pretty sure I can only hope that the presumed poisoner was ZM/Bfree and the killer who killed ZM is lolfoxes because otherwise brain hurt ouchy ouchy

EoD is in about 34 and a half hours.

Elimination votes:
JackPK - lolfoxes (#275)
lolfoxes - JackPK (#279)

Conspiracy votes:
you all know the deal, I cba to look up the post numbers. I accept this role was a mistake lol

• Grin
Reactions: M&F
Back
Top Bottom