• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mafia!

mewtini

어떤 계절도 영원할 순 없으니까
Pronoun
she/her
I hope everyone got their roles all A-OK. So, it's now time to start the Mafia game! Squee!

...guys, I swear that this thread got broken. Before the style change it said it was day. And a few minutes later, it's night. Edit: It's day.

Ask the mafia machinery stuffs. It says it's day. EDIT: So 48 hours until nighttime. Might be cut short if everyone gets in their day actions before then.

Last edited:
Okay then. I got an action from one player, that's it so far. You have a while, though.

Last edited:
Sorry, I was distracted when I typed that (I was talking to someone in real life.) I meant votes. AND other actions, like roleblocking and other stuff.

Last edited:
Oof, sorry. Only voting. I'm just...really off. Sorry. Yes, when everyone has their votes in for the day.

Why would we have any votes? The reason that most mafia games start at night is so that the mafia get a kill, inspectors get a result, healers possibly save someone, etc. It's so that there is even something to do at all during the next day.

XD I'll turn it to night. From this post on out, 48 hours for night choices guys. EDIT: Daytime! Next post containing flavor text!

Last edited:
As everyone in the land woke up, they gathered around the square. Another Pokemon, a Pidgey, flew by telling everyone "A death! A death! But the body was gone, and we don't know whether she was innocent or not..."

Glace is dead. It is left unknown if she was mafia or innocent.

48 hours for night phase, day phase skipped.

Last edited:
The night has lifted, and once again everyone wakes up.

Hey, where's Wargle? She's gone missing!!!

The same Pidgey flies by, telling everyone that Wargle has died, but, like Glace, we don't know if she was mafia or not....

48 hours for day phase.

What? Seriously? There are other people that are inactive. Now, my mafia smarts aren't the best,*flashback to ToS Mafia* but they are improving. The gods of the RNG have chosen Eifie.

Back
Top Bottom