• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Denizens of Death

X-Ray woke up from the noice Xhan made "Keep quiet, Xhan! Some of us is actually trying to sleep here!"
X-Ray was the lookout of their team, not officially, but he was mostly chosen to keep watch for team Lightfinders because of his ability to see through walls and other materials, he called it X-Ray vision.
He got back to sleep again. They were going to have a meeting today, and he did'nt want to look sleepy at it.

"What makes you think I care whether you're trying to sleep or not?" Xhan replied angrily. "Sometimes you'll just have to deal with things." He wrapped his scarf around his neck tighter, and finally fell asleep. For a little bit, anyway.

Nanei stirred as the moon shone in her eyes and woke up groggily.
"What was that noise...? Hey, did you h-" she whispered to the others before noticing that they were all asleep. She giggled at her own foolishness and curled up once again. How stupid of me. she thought to herself.

Yono looked up from the window and turned around.
"You two better shut up and let some of us have peace or you'll both being hearing it." he said angrily.
He turned back around and looked out the window.
One day that Absol is going down and I'm going to replace it. he thought to himself.

((Extra: I'm an early riser.))

Thorn remained asleep throughout all this, meanwhile. She turned around and muttered something about Reeses, cosmetics, and pinecones in her sleep.

Name: Enigma
Species: Porygon-Z
Appearance: Normal, except for a ribbon with a fist on his chest.
Level: 60
Team: DoD
(Optional)Personality: Very dark. Doesn't care for others much. Likes to fight. (You'll figure more out later).
Bio: Lived as a loner for many years commiting crime to live. When the twosome came, joined DoD, to put his evil to work. Not much is known about him, not even by himself. (Sorry, not in a creative mood today.)
Moves(Max. 6): Signal Beam, Ice Beam, Psychic, Tri Attack, and Recover.

Name: Enigma
Species: Porygon-Z
Appearance: Normal, except for a ribbon with a fist on his chest.
Level: 60
Team: DoD
(Optional)Personality: Very dark. Doesn't care for others much. Likes to fight. (You'll figure more out later).
Bio: Lived as a loner for many years commiting crime to live. When the twosome came, joined DoD, to put his evil to work. Not much is known about him, not even by himself. (Sorry, not in a creative mood today.)
Moves(Max. 6): Signal Beam, Ice Beam, Psychic, Tri Attack, and Recover.

Accepted. You'll be coming back from a self-appointed solo mission, just so you know.
---
Xhan didn't bother to open his eyes. He just looked around, searching Auras. He saw an Aura that he hadn't seen in a while. Enigma was back. He got up to greet Enigma. "Welcome back. No one missed you." He said. "Now, goodnight. I need to be able to stay awake during today's meeting. Even though SOMEONE dosen't." He turned his head in Yono's direction. He fell backwards where he stood, on purpose, because he knew that when his head hit the ground, he'd conk out. And he did. Until four hours later, at sunrise.

"That's why I didn't want to come back from the mission..." Enigma grumbled. "Becasue of that STUPID, WORTHLESS Lucario. I'll show him" Enigma soon became tired and fell asleep.

((By the way, I'm raising my level to level 85. Read the bio; it's self-explanatory))

Bullet standed on the edge of Mt. Bristle, the base of Lightfinders, sharpening his claws and staring at the moon. It was rare that he ever thought anything about the beauty of the moon. This was one of the rare occaisons. He stared at it while sharpening his claws. It was a great sight, with only one or two clouds in the sky, and the moon at its fullest. Bullet smiled. He never smiled, but he did tonight. He looked off at the base of the mountain. He stopped sharpening. He saw a dark figure. scurry to the front of the mountain, and run inside. Bullet decided to investigate. He went into the mountain to see what was up.

"Time to wake up, Xhan!" Enigma shouted as he aimed a Tri Attack at the Lucario to wake him up. "Don't forget that meeting you have to go to!" And with that, Enigma left, laughing as hard as he could manage.

Thorn had woken up right when the sun came up, and had started singing, like every bird in the morning. It was not a Sing attack, but just a cheery little tune.

Xhan got up quickly, and used Extreme Speed to get ahead of Enigma. He went all the way to the Throne Room, And took the best seat. He was the first one there, and he would just be waiting for everyone, except Rishben, who was always in his Throne, or sleeping.

((I, too, will begin with me finishing up a mission))

My dorsal fin emerged, and soon afterward came the rest of me.

I was currently resting in the Shimmer Desert; it was where I had been sent for buisness regarding the Denizens.

Apparently, some smart aleck of a Rhyperior had told me there was a hidden a cache of very valuble items in the desert, and it had been my job to track down those items, figure out what they were, and bring them back to the base.

It didn't work out that way. Apparently, I'd been set up, and about half a legion's worth of ightfinders had come, hoping to take me down.

It had been all too easy.

Now the only thing I had left to do was find something to eat, get back to base, and twist that Rhyperior's head around so he could look himself in the eye.

That last one brought a grin to my face.

((EDIT: I'm jsut here to say right now that I'm probably not going to be on the forum for three days because i'll be on vacation. i fI can get on, however, I'll psot. I just don't want things spirialing out of control in such a way that I'm left clueless.))

Last edited:
Yono popped out of the ground in the Meeting Hall.
"For your info Dusknoir don't sleep." he said to Xhan.
Taking his seat he played with energy in his hands.

Bullet quietly stepped down to the 4th floor. He heard something coming towards him. He swiftly turned around to see an Ursaring staring him in the face. Bullet jumped.

"Ah! So Team Lightfinders is here! Brilliant! I'll get a promotion from the DOD in no time," the Ursaring said with a sly smile. Bullet pounced on him and launched him to the ground. Bullet drew his claws and put them at the Ursaring's throat. The Ursaring looked pleadingly at him.

"You should know better," Bullet said menacingly, "Even if you're the lowliest member of the Denizens of Death, you should know that I never sleep." He drew his claws closer to the throat. "And I'm not one to give a second thought to killing anyone from the DOD." With that, Bullet swiftly slit the Ursaring's throat, hard enough that the Ursaring would undoubtedly die, but lightly enough that the Ursaring would be able to suffer for at least five minutes. Bullet jumped off of him and watch him squirm. Bullet turned away and went back to the top of the mountain.

Xhan was bored of waiting for the others. He did what Yono was, but with an Aura Sphere. "I never said that they don't." He replied to Yono. "Besides, it's not like a ghost would want to sleep. They must've done enough of that in life. If they ever had one..." In reality, he didn't even know what he meant by that. He was probably mocking Yono, saying that he wasn't even a ghost. Only a ghost type. Xhan made his Aura Sphere smaller, until it dissapeared in his fist.

Yono looked at Xhan and made his energy larger.
"Oh we had lives. They were quite amazing." he said with a twinge of anger.
Fool you don't know what you have till you lose it! he thought firing off a Dark Pulse at Xhan.

Last edited:
Name: Elizabeth AKA Liz
Species: Skitty
Appearance: A normal Skitty, but with a small white star on her forehead.
Level: 19
Team: Lightfinders
Personality: She's energetic and sweet, but is also shy and can get a crush on someone easily. Has a burning hatred for the DoD.
Bio: Her parents were a Delcatty(mother) and an Absol(father). Liz's parents were killed by the DoD and she wants to take revenge on them.
Moves: Blizzard, Tackle, Attract, Return

Name: Elizabeth AKA Liz
Species: Skitty
Appearance: A normal Skitty, but with a small white star on her forehead.
Level: 19
Team: Lightfinders
Personality: She's energetic and sweet, but is also shy and can get a crush on someone easily. Has a burning hatred for the DoD.
Bio: Her parents were a Delcatty(mother) and an Absol(father). Liz's parents were killed by the DoD and she wants to take revenge on them.
Moves: Blizzard, Tackle, Attract, Return
Accepted.
---
Xhan tried to dodge the Dark Pulse, but didn't do so well. Luckily, it didn't do much damage, because of his type advantage to dark types. He was still knocked down though. He got up, and stared at youno for a few seconds, then had his plan ready. He used Extreme speed to surprise Yono, because it wouldn't do any damage, and used Iron Tail, hitting his mark. It was only on the back of the hand, but he didn't want to make Rishben irritated with a fight. He used Extreme Speed to go back to his original spot. "You'll have to do better than that." He said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom