• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon of the Conga Line (PotV Parody)

Will you answer no to this question?

• Total voters
"YAAAY!! CARAMELLDANSEN!" Lauren cried, making Palkia and Dialga not exist. She turned into a Charizard and sent out all her Pokémon to play. They all Caramelldansen'd, even Rock, who technically had no arms. She also traded Charizards with a passing trainer, causing Lauren to get a male one named Black. They Caramelldansen'd.

Latias ran away with everyone's POKéMON, including Lauren(Since she turned into a Charizard) and started a country. I was called Randomcaramelldansenopolis.

"Okay, as leader of Randomcaramelldansenopolis, I make the official statement of the only one law here...U MUST PARTAE ALL DAE AN NITE!!i!!

Chip revamped a new Omastar and moved into Randomcaramelldansenopolis. "YOU WILL NOT HAVE MY DISCOING OMASTAR!"

The Pokemon looked up at him in confusion and squeaked.

"It's okay, little guy." Chip sent out Flo, who rapped "The Nightmare on My Street" while Omastar began to disco warily. "Attack anyone who tries to catch my Omastar," Chip told Flo.

"His name is Fred!" said Flo.

"I don't wanna call him Fred," Chip muttered.

Flo continued rapping, but took the order.

((Is my Omastar the Pokemon of the Conga Line?))

Lauren continued Caramelldansening, but withdrew all her Pokémon except Black. Somehow, he taught himself to think that Lauren was his original trainer. As a matter of fact, he was, but neither knew that because Lauren had gotten him when she was 6.
Lauren Caramelldansed with Black, but accidentally made it so that she was permanently Charizard. But she liked it this way....

Blade walked into Randomcaramelldansenopolis and was turned into an Quilava. He was angry, so pulled Latias out of Randomcaramelldansenopolis, and expected to get turned back into a human, but didn't. He could still speak english, though, so he ran up to Ohayou and asked how the hell to turn him back.

(((For no reason:

Oooohface:
Omastar=yes
Me=no (but you almost got me...)

ChaosTres:
STD=Yes ;_; (this is too fucked up.))))

Mysti ran into Randomcarrmelldansenopolis and was turned into a shiny Umbreon. "YYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!" she screamed, being he rfavorite Pokemon/

Chip wanted to stay a human so he could protect his disco-y Omastar. Flo continued rapping while Omastar disco'd.

Twitchy went to the store, caramelldansened, got some beef jerky, and went to the local diner. He got a cake that looked like a girl.

The Conga line was walking around town as they were attacked with Team Galactic grunts armed with 1000 mentally retarded stunkys.

"Face the power of ramen noodles!!!" Ohayou yelled, firing random ramen noodles at the stunkys.

STD got some blood and hot water to make the ramen cooked. Then he started snorting it off the Stunkys.

Back
Top Bottom