• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Naw, he's named after Fudgie the whale. You know, the Carvel mascot?

I know Fudgie the Whale from that one episode of WWE where Rosie O' Donnell and Donald Trump (or actors dressed up as them, rather) duked it out. Trump threw Fudgie in Rosie's face and pinned her while she was eating it. I never knew it was an actual mascot for actual ice cream.

In all seriousness, I'd like to evolve my Hoothoot, Tock, my Gastly, Boo, and my Bulbasaur, Anthy.

Tock's two EXP can be found here
Boo's three EXP can be found here and here
Anthy's two EXP can be found here

I'd also like to claim my first fakemon while I'm at it
[Cinarum] Babydrake ♂
Ability: Serene Grace

relevant links go

I know Fudgie the Whale from that one episode of WWE where Rosie O' Donnell and Donald Trump (or actors dressed up as them, rather) duked it out. Trump threw Fudgie in Rosie's face and pinned her while she was eating it. I never knew it was an actual mascot for actual ice cream.

In all seriousness, I'd like to evolve my Hoothoot, Tock, my Gastly, Boo, and my Bulbasaur, Anthy.

I'd also like to claim my first fakemon while I'm at it
[Cinarum] Babydrake ♂
Ability: Serene Grace

relevant links go

You may claim your Babydrake, but I'm pretty sure you have to repost all your evolving Pokemons' stats: abilities, gender, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what everyone else does... :|

You may claim your Babydrake, but I'm pretty sure you have to repost all your evolving Pokemons' stats: abilities, gender, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what everyone else does... :|

I know, but the first post only says "all battle experience must be documented with links to the appropriate threads in order for the evolution to be approved" :V But I'll stop being lazy.

[Tock] Hoothoot ♂
Insomnia

[Boo] Gastly ♂
Levitate

[Anthy] Bulbasaur ♀
Overgrow
Anthy's two EXP can be found here[

well, technically, there's no official ruling on that (that I know of); it's just a matter of convention.

I know, but the first post only says "all battle experience must be documented with links to the appropriate threads in order for the evolution to be approved" :V But I'll stop being lazy.

[Tock] Hoothoot ♂
Insomnia

[Boo] Gastly ♂
Levitate

[Anthy] Bulbasaur ♀
Overgrow
Anthy's two EXP can be found here[

Edit: *pokes Kratos's post* Apparently you cannot be lazy, then.

Last edited:

No, you need to post the information of the evolutions themselves (technically it's the pre-evolved stages that are optional, but they help). So something like

"I want to evolve my Bulbasaur into

[Nickname] Ivysaur (gender) experience gained here"

is more what we're looking for. The evolution is technically a "new Pokémon" and needs all relevant information posted just the same as any other new acquisition.

Pokémon Registration Office

Whenever a trainer acquires a pokémon, makes an alteration to one of their team members, or evolves a pokémon, they must get it approved at the Pokémon Registration Office. When posting a pokémon to be approved, be sure to include a link to the place where you got it and, if applicable, a bank link showing that you've properly paid for it. Beginning trainers purchasing their starting team need only include a link to the post in the bank where they pay for their initial pokémon selection. Note that it is NOT necessary to get a pokémon approved here if all you want to do is change its nickname.

When posting pokémon for approval, please use this format to make it easy for approvers to see all the relevant information about what you want approved:

[Nickname] species (Gender)
Ability:
Move Mod:
Body Mod:

If any of these fields are not applicable, you may leave omit them. Additionally, if a pokémon has only one ability, you do not need to state it. Charmander, for example, always has blaze, so it may be approved without the ability field.

no, wait. I HAVE AWESOME READING SKILLS DON'T I?

x: So do I need to repost that just replacing Hoothoot, Gastly and Bulbasaur with Noctowl, Haunter and Ivysaur, then?...

gah I'm bad at this. sreservoir and I must have gone to the same school lol

[Tock] Noctowl ♂
Insomnia

[Boo] Haunter ♂
Levitate

[Anthy] Ivysaur ♀
Overgrow

x: So do I need to repost that just replacing Hoothoot, Gastly and Bulbasaur with Noctowl, Haunter and Ivysaur, then?...

gah I'm bad at this. sreservoir and I must have gone to the same school lol

[Tock] Noctowl ♂
Insomnia

[Boo] Haunter ♂
Levitate

[Anthy] Ivysaur ♀
Overgrow

Uh. I'm assuming people would know what Noctowl, Haunter, etc. evolve from so I guess it's okay to say approved?

Sorry to continue to drag this out, but I just remembered that Hoothoot needs 3 exp to evolve. Ivysaur and Haunter are fine, but you need to wait for Tock.

Fffff, Blazhy fails. I happened to be having a discussion about how Noctowl would look like if it had an evolution so yeah, I thought Hoothoot had two stages.

Okay, I'm totally buying a Rotom. Vroom Vroom.

[Kupo] Rotom (X)
<Levitate>

For £30 aaah my money-

((This name will become clearer later keke <w< *is shot*))

...Also I don't mean to nag and all but I sort of got passed over again in my Riolu's signature registration.. D: Albeit he's like the most complicated Riolu on ASB it may have been intentional I'm an antsy impatient derp do bear with me~ <w<

Last edited:

[Kupo] Rotom (X)
<Levitate>

For £30 aaah my money-

...Also I don't mean to nag and all but I sort of got passed over again in my Riolu's signature registration.. D: Albeit he's like the most complicated Riolu on ASB it may have been intentional I'm an antsy impatient derp do bear with me~ <w<

You're a dollar off in your bank post. The end result should be $51, not $52.

[Kupo] Rotom (X)
<Levitate>

For £30 aaah my money-

I'd really prefer you repost instead of edit, but blah I am feeling horrible and I have no desire to drag this on, so the Rotom is approved. You'll have to wait for someone else to approve your Riolu's sig, though.

Seems I can evolve my Nidoran, who's getting a name change as well (not that it needs to be approved :I)

[Apollo] Nidoran (M)
Poison Point

via here, becomes...

[Cid] Nidorino (M)
Rivalry

You seem to have forgotten me and BoTelTep.

Rapid Spinning: BoTelTep has always been somewhat hyperactive, even for a Baltoy. Its spinning is remarkably fast, and it causes a strong breeze, so when BoTelTep is on the field, Spikes or Toxic Spikes (although they would be ineffective on BoTelTep anyway) are eliminated for all Pokémon, and the Fog condition is cleared. Any attack based on manipulating the air to hurt BoTelTep (Gust, Air Slash, etc.) has its damage reduced by a quarter, as do attacks based on things in the air (Silver Wind, etc.) and non-damaging moves of this type have their accuracy reduced by 15%. Also, any Pokémon using a Contact-based move takes 1% Untyped Damage. This is tiring, however, so BoTelTep uses up 1% Energy every action it is spinning. BoTelTep stops this temporarily when commanded to use an move that damages the opponent, or when it is Asleep or commanded to stop. This leaves BoTelTep ‘free’ to take a hit on that action, and eliminates the energy loss. BoTelTep also stops spinning for an extremely short time if taking more than 25% damage in one attack, but starts again after a second. There is enough time for any move above normal priority to hit in this if used by a Pokémon with above 60 base Speed. BoTelTep does not stop spinning when commanded to Chill, Do Nothing or use a non-damaging move.

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom