• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Tower Defense

For a second there, I thought you were talking about 'M

Also I can't beat Misty at all :(
Except for twice when it glitched so that I didn't lose despite all the rare candy being gone.
I found string shot pretty helpful, but mostly having a raichu with thunder was amazing.
I'm now stuck on Route 24. =(
Stupid karate chopping mankey!

I'm at rock tunnel.

Finished Route 24, now on Vermillion City. viki, I evolved my shiny geodude into a graveler, so i can trade you that for your shiny graveler.

And your oddish (whom i evolved into a Vileplume) has worked WONDERS for my team! I taught it solarbeam, and it has helped me through many levels! Thank you so much!

EDIT: Ok, i dont know if it's a glitch, but see, i called the graveler back from the trade requests because i need it for vermillion gym. And when I looked in my storage, it became a Golem! =O

Last edited:
Finished Route 24, now on Vermillion City. viki, I evolved my shiny geodude into a graveler, so i can trade you that for your shiny graveler.

And your oddish (whom i evolved into a Vileplume) has worked WONDERS for my team! I taught it solarbeam, and it has helped me through many levels! Thank you so much!

EDIT: Ok, i dont know if it's a glitch, but see, i called the graveler back from the trade requests because i need it for vermillion gym. And when I looked in my storage, it became a Golem! =O
Whoaaaaaaa I just tried that and she evolved, too. Thanks :D

Sweet! Caught an Abra, evolved it into a Kadabra. Going to try the trick I did with Graveler with Kadabra.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Beat Lt. Surge (Fucking hard though, but Solabeam Vileplume and Rollout Golem were perfect for the job), but Diglett cave.....fucking......hard......

Up to Route 12 (the most recent stage). Trying to raise up a Dragonite for future assurance, but the lack of a Dragon Claw and Fly is disappointing, especially with a high level maximum.

Oh, and now Thunder just has 100 percent accuracy in rain; it can still miss if you're hit with Sand-Attack.

Dammit, stuck on the first part of Rock Tunnel (I assume it's the furst part) Because that Picknicker's Gyarados is too damn fast. =(

Dammit, stuck on the first part of Rock Tunnel (I assume it's the furst part) Because that Picknicker's Gyarados is too damn fast. =(
Whirlwind helps. Believe me on this.

I'm still stuck on rock tower...I would have thought being L40 helps.

YES! Passed it. I avoided a few trainers though.

Last edited:
Whirlwind didnt do much. (My two attacking pokemon barely got a dent out of it....and i have level fourties...=\)

Stuck on Vermillion city, where you only get to use one of your Pokes with two NPCs.

So hard.

Whirlwind didnt do much. (My two attacking pokemon barely got a dent out of it....and i have level fourties...=\)

What pokemon do you have? I had raichu using thunder, blastoise using icebeam, and butterfree using whirlwind.

I've got a butterfree with whirlwind, sleep powder, and stun spore. I have an Alakazam with tri attack, a vileplume with solar beam, and a charizard with seismic toss.

EDIT: Wargle, I got through it with a Charizard with Fire blast. (but when the fire and water types came, i switched the moves to dragon rage) It somewhat depends on the Poliwrath using the hypnosis at the right time.

Is the problem how fast it goes, or the fact that it keeps using Protect?

Because I beat it like this: Smack Down from my Graveler, then Feint from my Pikachu, followed by Thunderbolt, along with Sleep Powder from my Gloom, and rounding it off with Solarbeam (which also colaterally obliterates the Geodude).

Stuck on Vermillion city, where you only get to use one of your Pokes with two NPCs.

So hard.
Try bringing a full team and switching members so as to guarantee a super-effective hit (or at least something strong enough) on the incoming Pokémon.

Basiclly both. The speed and the Protect.
See if you can get Feint for the Protect; Pikachu learns it at level 34 and, just the slightest bit ridiculously, Meowth learns it at 54 (and Persian does so at 68).

After that, Sleep Powder ought to hamper the speed.

TThe level cap for the game is 64.......=\

I got through it once, just to be beaten by another guy....DX

I got through it once, just to be beaten by another guy....DX
Yeah, that happens a lot.

Incidentally, if you've still got nothing, Farfetch'd gets Feint at level 43, if you can get your hands on one. I don't know, I got to in-game trade a Poliwhirl for a Jynx on Cerulean Gym.

Is the problem how fast it goes, or the fact that it keeps using Protect?

Because I beat it like this: Smack Down from my Graveler, then Feint from my Pikachu, followed by Thunderbolt, along with Sleep Powder from my Gloom, and rounding it off with Solarbeam (which also colaterally obliterates the Geodude).

Try bringing a full team and switching members so as to guarantee a super-effective hit (or at least something strong enough) on the incoming Pokémon.
Thats what I do.

But my acoount was lost somehow so I restarted.

Back
Top Bottom