• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon X/Y

... but Mewtwo didn't turn evil?? They just abused him thoroughly so why wouldn't he hate them? :\

again, that was coming from someone else who isn't really much of a pokemon fan and saw the movie probably 12+ years ago. It's a common misconception, really.

Last edited:
tumblr_ml02h4gAel1rl5r7no1_500.jpg

I am so easily swayed by sad faces, it isn't even funny. </3 Poor thing. I now love it.

In all actuality, though, I think it would be cooler if it was a Mewthree type thing rather than a Mewtwo forme. Though, I'd be alright with it as a forme if it has a good enough story behind it!

does anyone know if this absol evo is legit
02.png

I kinda wish it will be. It does look pretty good. It might be a new form or something (like we need another Mewtwo situation, though). I don't think the Solosis family has been confirmed to appear, either.

I'll be disappointed if the Absol evo is legit, but the chances of that are astronomically low because Serebii hasn't even mentioned it as plausible. Similar to the Farfetch'd and Delibird evos that were floating around before Black/White. Anyway that design just looks like a reimagined Absol, not an improved one. It just has, what, fur in different places, a bigger tail, and a bent horn (that's still the same length). I mean yeah inter-generational evolutions don't always look drastically different (looking at you Weavile) but they're at least distinguishable as different stages of evolution, whereas this looks like it fits in the same place as Absol.

That's the best I can fit my opinion into words, it probably makes not a lot of sense but whatever

does anyone know if this absol evo is legit
02.png

Doesn't even look close, here are three reasons
1) The art isn't even close to Sugimori, look at those claws, the gems, and oh my god the back feet, it's just drawn badly
2) the 3D model is bad too
3) the Solosis it's fighting is literally the B/W sprite

Xerneas and Yveltal both look pretty cool to me. I'm partial to big badass flying hawk hand-wing things though so I have to side with Yveltal.

Alien sausage-toes confirmed to be alternate Mewtwo forme. A sigh of relief from me, but also a sinking feeling that the flavour explanation won't do it justice.

Apparently Newtwo is a different individual at least from the one in the first movie, because it apparently has a feminine voice in the new movie

This Mewtwo/Newtwo business is getting more and more confusing. They're probably doing it on purpose, but still ???

If it is indeed not the original one, it kinda takes away his uniqueness :C I really hope there's some kind of a proper reason for this mysterious voice/forme change, hm.

In addition, the manga only showed some generic scientists with no mention of Movie 1 events.

...But in Japan they're going to re-air the first movie and the Birth of Mewtwo short on TV throughout May and June. *shrugs*

I'm hoping those are not the type combinations, it's way unfair on Xerneas.

On the subject of Sylveon, it best not be female only (although if you do get Eevee near the start I will probably stick with what I know)

I like Mewtwo's Awakened forme. I honestly hope it'll play some part, however minor, in the actual games.

okay um I should follow along here more but.

That Mewthree thing, gosh. If they make a "Mewtwo got cloned into Mewthree!!! Look at it wow it's not evil at allll" then I can't be held responsible for flipping out

I don't think it'll be a forme! Especially not with a new female voice actress.

(I don't want it to be a forme, anyway. How would that be justified? It looks like a weaker thing than Mewtwo. o.O)

@Absol evo: No. Like others have said, the art's weird, that Solosis looks like the BW sprite... just, no.

I'd want it to be real, though! I love Absol even though I've never owned one in my game ;_;! But its stats are already pretty good, how would the evo be justified. Maybe it has maddening evolution requirements, aha.

Back
Top Bottom