• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open PokéNinjas the Second

Re: PokéNinjas the Second

((Ehehe, sorry for being away for three minutes. ^^;))
Storm nodded.
"I don't mind, but nobody too heavy," she agreed, and looked around. "Anybody? Ruby seems to be leaving right now..."

"Not at all," said Bulbalusty. He believed that he was speaking for Arcta and Rose also. "Welcome, Sakura." He bowed his head. "Can't have too many of one type, can you? Paralysis, sleep... you do it all. I'll keep myself alive with Synthesis."

He looked at Storm. "Like I said, I'll be fine down here. I can carry some Pokemon of my own."

Storm nodded.
"Okay, gotcha." With a last look around, she jumped into the air. "Anybody need a ride, last offer," she said.

"I can provide rides!" Dreams said, transforming into a variety of flying Pokemon((not all at once, just one after the other)).

"As can I," Jagil said, transforming into a Charizard.
He glared at Dreams. Stealing my talent... Hmph.

((By the way, how do you know which way Groudon is?))

"A map?" Kali snickered. "You mean you've made all these preparations, and you don't even know where you're going?"
"I know where it is, though," Mera replied. "I've been there before, though I haven't gone inside."
Avandala by this time had slithered outside. "Well, shall we go then?"

"Well, no matter what, we always have a map, just in case. My brother Espeon tried to go there once, but he chickened out," Arcta said. "So I know where it is."

Ride, who still had no idea what was going on, decided to follow the group of Pokemon. After all, they would need a healer for their trip, and he's good at what he does.

"Allright! We have a few Pokemon up for rides, if noone needs one, I'll go as myself!"

Kali and Mera began to fly southeast, toward Groudon's Cave. Avandala also headed along with the group, slithering on the ground. (not much to say yet...)

Clawx ran off after the group of Pokemon, yelling back at Cindersis, "Hurry up, child!" The Cubone paniced a bit, grabbing her bone and standing up. She stole off after her sensei, trying to catch up.

Rose shivered. Maybe she would have a second thought.

...No! This was her chance to prove herself! She wouldn't let fear drive her down this time! She would impress her sensei and become a ninja! That was her goal, and she would do what it took to achieve it.

Arcta could hear rumbling in the distance, and alerted the others with a flick of her long ears.

Meanwhile, Groudon was looking off into the distance.

It is time... Kyogre...

Back
Top Bottom