• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokeshop

Miri immediately bounded up to the Quilava and took one of it's front paws, shaking it vigorously. Uri smiled a little as she went to the back to pick up an apron for work. Picking one of the aprons off a coat hook she pulled it over her head and wrapped the long bits of fabric around her back before tying it up at the front. She noticed Jim giving food to some of the Pokémon.

"Do you need any help?" She asked quietly?

"Yeah, I'd love too!" She replied to Jackson. "What pokèmon were on the list of todays requests?" Eruption sniffed at Blossom. "Quilava!"

Thorn had come out of her zoned out phase, and went over to look. "There's an Ivysaur. Dang, that'll be hard to catch... Aren't they supposed to be super-mega-ultra rare, even when Pokemon were plentiful? And this guy was obviously joking," she said, pointing to the request for a Regice.

"Well there was a Shellos, Oddish, and Vulpix," Jackson answered. "We'll probably be able to find an Oddish and a Shellos, if we stop by a pond, and maybe we'll run across a Vulpix."

Sasha started to sweep the floor, because she saw the spot that Jim missed. Then she remembered the note on his back and let out a giggle. Scratchy was eating a Magost Berry, spilling some juice on the floor. "Scratchy, you know you can't eat Berries inside!" she said to the Sneasel. "These stains will take ages to clean..."

"Okay. I'll come with you then." Alice said. Eruption jumped onto her should after hand shaking with Miri, the Flaafy. "I think I'll just get some pokeballs from the pokeball crate." She went over and took three pokeballs and one great ball. "I'm ready to go!" She said while running past Jim.

((Ya know, Alice is not going to use her own pokeballs to catch other peoples pokèmon!))

Sasha swept over the Magost stains on the floor. It took some minutes to clean. "Look, Scratchy, wanna go play outside? Just don't get into any fights!" The Sneasel ran outside. "Snea! Sneasel! Snea!" Scratchy was obiviously very happy. Sasha went on to mixing Pokemon food- her speciality.

"Good luck!" said Thorn, and since there were no customers or Pokemon yet, she sat down and started to continue Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (which is indeed what I am reading).

Jackson walked out into the busy streets of Jubilife. The Pokeshop was only a block away from the forest, so he arrived at the forest quickly with Alice and Blossom behind him.

((I'm getting off the computer now; don't go posting too much while I'm gone!))

The door burst open and Koritsi entered the shop, her rabbit-like Azumarill, Bubbles, sitting on her shoulder. At a first glance she appeared to be a boy, but was in fact female. She ran across the shop, waving briefly at the others before skidding to a halt at the lsit. Her eyes immediately locked onto one word on the list: Teddiursa.

"I call the Teddiursa, guys," she shouted over her shoulder. She turned around and actually looked for the first time at who was here. Jim, James, Jackson, Thorn, Sasha, Miri, Alice and all their Pokémon.

Walking out of his office James noticed the sign on Jim. Ripping it off he showed it to him.
"Probably Sasha's work." he said to Jim.
Walking up to the counter he sat down on it and watched the work.

Sasha went into the food mixing room. Hm. They were almost out of Sneasel food, so she started making that. She picked up the recipe and started working. Some Pidgey eggs, some meat, some drops of Yache Berry juice...hmmm... After she was finished, she took some of it into a glass and added some Magost berry pieces to it, for Scratchy. She also took a glass with a mix of Pecha jam, eggs, yoghurt and Nanab berries and put if on the shelf with the ingredients- she didn't mix it into anything, but just wanted to see if anyone would notice it. She went outside and called for Scratchy. "Scratchy! Here's some food!" The Sneasel didn't come.
"Scratchy, where are you?" she yelled. Then she heard a scream from the forest. "Snea...sneasel..." Was it Scratchy?

Jim sighed. There weren't any customers yet, even though it was still quite early. He checked his watch, and turned to Izzy.
"Hey, do you want to go to the Pokemon mart? Let's go before any cusomers show up."
"Nine!" She barked, and they went outside.

Sitting in the shop alone James laid his head on the cash register and looked at the ceiling.
This is the good life. Good friends. Good job. I'm finally happy. Or is there something missing? he thought to himself as he looked outside and watched all the people go by.

-----------------

Finally reaching the water source Baron took a bunch of rocks and began building the inside of the well to keep the water clean.

"Snea! Snea..." It was Scratchy! Sasha ran into the forest, where the cries came from. Now she saw Scratchy- she was in the middle of a battle with a Poochyena! She tried to send an Ice Beam at it, but it was very weak. The Poochyena tried to bite her, but Sasha called her back. The Poochyena had probably never seen a Poke Ball before, it just stood there with a "what is that thing?" look on its face. Sasha ran back to the shop. She released the Sneasel inside. "Oh, I'm sorry Scratchy! I should never have let you out unattended..." The Sneasel had got some small marks and wounds from the battle. Sasha took a Potion from her purse and sprayed it on Scratchy.

Despite normally being the quiet one in the background Uri couldn't help but feel a little hurt that she was being ignored by everyone. Then again, it's not like she needed the attention or anything. She was here to work and that was that. Still, there was always someone she knew she could get attention from.

Walking back into the main shop Miri happily bounded up to her. AS she beant down to pat the Flaaffy on the head she faintly heard the yells of what sounded like a Sneasel.

Curious, she looked around. Outside maybe? She wandered out, motioning for Miri to follow. The two went outside to find Sasha running back into the shop. Must have been her Sneasel.

She wandered behind her curiously, trying to see if there was anything wrong.

James looked at Sasha as she ran in. Jumping down he got some bandages and wrapped Scratchy's wounds.
"You be good next time little fella." he said as he patted the Sneasel's back and stood up.

Jim and Izzy walked back into the shop to find James bandaging up Sasha's pokemon, Scratchy. Izzy came up to her and licked her gently.
"Is everything alright here? What happenned?" Jim said.

@Baku, can you make a trainer sprite for Jim?

"Thanks, James" Sasha said. "Now you just stay inside" she said to Scratchy. "Oh, and by the way, here's some food." She poured the contents of the glass into a bowl. Scratchy jumped down and started eating. "My Sneasel got into a fight and was hurt, but I think she's okay now" Sasha said to Jim.

Back
Top Bottom