• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post here and Furret will give you a theme song.

... Ah, Furret? I never got one. D: I did ask after you made that alert post, but I still never got one.

Can I have one now...?

Can I has Themesong?

EDIT: NO Heavy Metal

Also, make it Christian Rock or something that little girls scream over (AKA Why is that even CALLED music!?) and I will brutally murder you with a spork

You have been warned

Last edited:
I would like something like Three days grace. punkrock /heavymetal
You just named three different things :V Do you want something in the vein of Three Days Grace, punk rock, or metal?

Also will get on these (lol how many times have I said this) later. My willpower is DESCENDING FROM THE HEAVENS

I'd like one. I perfer it to be Japanese, and something having to do with courage or the like, but any Christian Rock xong will do as well. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom