• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

"Powder Game"

Erindor the Espeon

How do you do? Pleased to meet you. I'm Erindor.
I was shown this in my computer class when we were supposed to be working. I instantly became addicted, and so have many of my friends. So, I guess I'll give you the link...

http://dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust/

(Yes, it's Japanese so some translations don't work too well... And my first upload! Look for "Compression Bomb"

This game is awesome. Discovered it ages ago and didn't come off of it for about a month.

I'm particularly fond of making landscapes, filling them with people and then creating a huge Nitro bomb to DESTROY THEM ALL~

Oh my god.

I LOVE THIS GAME.

Best thing to do is make a line with the Block tool, fill the top with Magma and the bottom with Gunpowder, then delete a section of the line separating them. Kablooey. =3

I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing, but I'm addicted.

You're not supposed to do anything. It's just meant for aimlessly messing around.

I also find some of the mistranslations amusing. 'Electricity and have good chemistry', for one.

thingummy.jpg

Psychedelic.

I play this all the time at school with friends when we're meant to be working
They don't usually get obscure sites like that filtered

I'm cloning gunpowder and there's fire so it won't stop burning.

I'm starting to run low on ideas though :(

I remember when I did this before, and I pretended to make a whole bunch of buildings in a fake city blow up o_O

Metal Rusts!

My number of ideas just shot up.

EDIT: WTF do the ants do to the ice?

Last edited:
suckish compared to pyro sand 2, google it, 'cause powder game lags for me lots, but It's all AWESOME, aside from pyro sand having no people
EDIT: It's fixed up nao!

Last edited:
I see this is one of my better threads...

I am so dead tomorrow. I've been playing this for about an hour, and I have a crucial assignment that I probably for sure will not finish...

What does each of the things do?

I can figure out Ice, Water, Wind, etc...

But Virus? Clone? Seed? It is a bit hard to figure it out through PURE experimentation...

Back
Top Bottom