• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Proof that Wolves CAN sprite

My worst revamp yet: Yellow Bulbasaur.
e6a67e73.png

I sorta like it... I always thought Bulbasuar was pretty cute, and I like that it was revamped. Do you could do a recoulor and overshade please?

Recolor
Pokemon: Zangoose
Pokemon Color: Umbreon

Overshade
Pokemon: Lugia

You can take your time, and if you don't want to do both, you can just do either one. Thank you and good day.

can you do my Pokesona?

species:Mewtwo
details:Lighter shade of purple on the tail,and blue eyes.Also,if you can,can you not make it a game sprite?if you can't,i hate the d/p mewtwo sprite

Last edited:
Krissa, I'll do the recolour and revamp for you. G/S Lugia?

Mewtwo, I pixelled-over a Pikachu before using it as a Pokésona. I could do that for your Mewtwo, but it will take a while. Give me two or three days.

Kriisa, I hope this is okay. The original Umbreon pallet made a mess of Zangoose, so I had to do a bit of jiggery-pokery.
3b1d5816.png

EDIT: Here's the Lugia. The spines were very difficult, but at least it went better than the Zangoose.
c160e181.png

Last edited:
ok,just use a cool picture to pixel over :P
and just take your time.i dont care when i get it as long as I get it!^.^

Kriisa, I hope this is okay. The original Umbreon pallet made a mess of Zangoose, so I had to do a bit of jiggery-pokery.
3b1d5816.png

EDIT: Here's the Lugia. The spines were very difficult, but at least it went better than the Zangoose.
c160e181.png
That's perfect! Thank you! Sorry that I forgot to tell you which Lugia I wanted, but I like it! So, again THANK YOU!

In that case, time will be taken. I'll find a cool picture on dA - that's normally a good source.

That's perfect! Thank you! Sorry that I forgot to tell you which Lugia I wanted, but I like it! So, again THANK YOU!

You're welcome. ^_^ Are you sure the Zangoose is alright?

Um, Pokesona, please? A Ralts with a Navy Blue horn, and his cloth-thingy is tinged slightly blue. His helmet is about 5% bigger than normal. Take your time!

I should point out that, unless otherwise specified in the request, Pokésonas will be game sprites.

Shiny Eevee, since it was such an easy request, I broke my own rule.
066d08ee.png

Blastoise428, I hope this is what you meant. (I seem to be going LIFO instead of FIFO today).
87361520.png

Mewtwo, you're up next.

Kai, here's your Vileplume.
c0acd6d4.png

A non-overshaded version is available if you prefer.

Right. I'll do this picture. Obviously, I'll have to scratch the toes.

42673b60.jpg

Here it is! Sorry the toes are so bad.
6f805e7f.png

Incidentally, when I do Pokésonas, I save them on my computer as [name] the [Pokémon], so I've got "Mewtwo the Mewtwo" on my computer.

Wait...

*Changes it to "Mewtwo (TCoD) the Mewtwo".

ZOMG the pic is just like i imagined it!i forgot to mention i wanted a psychic ball inbetween the hands,but it's there!!!THANKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
May I have a gothic edit of this sprite please?:
picture.php

Make her hair an unnatural color, like a bright teal, or whatever catches your interest, maybe even make it longer, since long attention-grabbing hair is awesome. Don't make her emo, but gothic, meaning, no tears. Erika doesn't cry of the utmost dispair, she prefers just get vengeful. >:D

Back
Top Bottom