• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Proof that Wolves CAN sprite

Glad you like them Mewtwo. ^_^
Chaos, your Umbreon/Mew is in the making.

Here be Umbrew!
Umbrew.png

Certainly. (Nice name.)

Nate, is this the kind of thing you're after? (Her name's Kia, isn't it?)
0da741c6.png
Thank you, I love her. <3 Awesome job.

My next request is a Pokesana...Sakuran. Before I was Nate Skywolf, I sorta used this as me. >>; There's a version of her that I made in one of my albums in my profile somewhere, so feel free to use that as another reference. I think she's in the Edits/Scratch/Recolor section. Good luck. =D

Right. I'll try to splice an Umbreon with a trainer sprite and recolour it. Sound good?

Sorry this took two days.

I chose this trainer, out of lazyness. Less to edit.
Trainerwithbag.png

Here, finally, is the result. I hope it's okay. It's as close as I could get her to the reference you gave me without making it an over-complicated mess.
Sakuran.png

Can you make stuff transparent AND animate? Cuz if you do I've got a job for you. (Can I also have a rainbow Murkrow and Candy Cane Ninetales overshade?)

I can do both. Although, I should warn you, if you want me to actually make the animations rather than just animate the frames, I wont' be very good.

I'm on the Murkrow and Ninetales.

No, animate the frames is fine. I'd like you to animate all of the sprites in my signature - the Houndoom, Eevee, Luxio, Purugly, Leafeon, Lucario, Flareon, Ninetales...you get the idea. =3 And make it transparent plz. Thanks for everything! <3

Yes. Problem is, they're 16 different images. I'm trying to get them to do as close as the real thing as possible without giving one of my eggs the boot - in one image.

Well, here's the Murkrow but I have to go now, so I'll do the rest tomorrow.
NeonMurkrow.png

You're welcome. I was afraid the Spraylet came out retarded, but now that I look at it again, it's not that bad. XD

Right. Candy overshade next (I actually named the Ninetales Candy).

Sorry this took two days.

I chose this trainer, out of lazyness. Less to edit.
Trainerwithbag.png

Here, finally, is the result. I hope it's okay. It's as close as I could get her to the reference you gave me without making it an over-complicated mess.
Sakuran.png

<3 Thank you.

Here is the big many-icon image.
Icons.gif

[*IMG]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m265/Sergeant_Angua/Icons.gif[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom