• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Avatar Above You~

8/10 Very cool and shiny, plus Homestuck reference, but the upper torso looks crooked, like someone punching him in the back. I dunno, it's really annoying me.

EDIt: All you ninjas!

6/10 It's kinda small, and dark too. I don't like horizontal avvies, for some reason. But ponies. Ponies I say!

(i'll get another Derpy Avvie. I'm not really fond of how it's horizontal and small either)

9/10

So Cute!

6.5/10

I have the same complaints as the others; mine are always the maximum size. It's usually because I need the 120/120.

8/10
Angry Derpy is angry.
Edit: Ninja'd.
9/10
I have no idea where you got that from,but
jeez it looks awesome

Lux, double rating is pointless. There are other ways to get posts.

7/10 Cute, but mine is still cuter.

Back
Top Bottom