• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the signature above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/10.

Doesn't matter if it doesn't have pictures. Some signatures without pictures and focused on text can be really awesomenocity. But this... ;;Arylett is not amused, I'm afraid;;

9.8/10

This is a great example of what a signature should look like. No scroll bar, one quote, a few small links, a banner, and maybe an adoptable or two. Very clean. The only problem I see is that it gets boring after a while... But that's just me though. Great job~

;;Turns on signatures temporarily, seeing as how random code doesn't work on profiles;;

8/10.

I like it. Very neatly organized and not at all cluttered~

3/10.

I don't like forum smilies~ Also, spelling errors and lack of capitalization and punctuation really bring it down.

Also, my signature is not there so you can look at the pretty pictures. It's there so I can inform you about things that you probably don't care about~

8/10.

Nicely organized, very neat. Banner is also quite good.

(That symbol in my signature is my signature~ It's my symbol, you see. It represents me and all things related to me. I call it the Atnura Mourmedy Charcill, AMC for short. Yes, I have issues of the mind~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom