• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the song above you

I absolutely love that song in the movie, and the thing about that song is that it's such a lighthearted, free-spirited one about him finding this happy new world, so hearing this slower take on it just doesn't really fit with me. It just isn't a sound that I think goes with this song. 9.5/10 for What's This? in general, but I'd have to go 3/10 for this cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzWpNDs00fI
"Fabric Of Time" - DNA-Groove
Relaxing as shit.

Hmm, pretty good! I think a little heavier than what I normally listen to (heaviest I can go is Nightwish, idk what that says about me?), but it wasn't bad. My only issue is that it was perhaps a bit too long. The second half is more interesting than the first, for instance. I'm not a fan of 7 minute songs unless there's a reeaally good reason for that song to be seven minutes. I top out at five minutes, max. Six if I really love the freaking song.

Camouflar - GALAXIE

I found this just a few minutes ago and I can't stop listening to it. I haven't heard good rock like this in a while. And it's FRENCH.

6/10

I don't know. I dig the prog aspect a lot more than the death elements. The vocals are really well done, though, and it didn't trigger the "TURN THIS OFF IMMEDIATELY" reaction that I get from most straight-up death metal. (Melodeath is another story.)

The Magnetic Fields - "Andrew in Drag"

Back
Top Bottom