• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Username Above

7/10.

Interesting... the only thing that bothers me is the lack of capitalization. But I do like the sound of it... rather unique.

8/10.

I have no idea what it means, where it's from, or if you even made it up. But I love it, and it sounds really original. The sound just... dances off my tongue.

9/10.
To me, it's a unique AND original name. (And it also sounds like a magic spell when I pronounce it. xD)

7/10.

'Tis certainly interesting. Makes me think of that old supermodel from the 70's. But um, anyways, the only thing that bothers me is "for victory" not being capitalized, but that is due to my obsession with caps.

(I did invent this, but not randomly, no. Took me a bit to get the Arylett part, the Dawnsborough was a bit more random.)

Back
Top Bottom