• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rhetorical Questions, but answer anyway!

Erindor the Espeon

How do you do? Pleased to meet you. I'm Erindor.
Just post a rhetorical question, or answer one (even though it goes against the very nature.)

Feel free to answer a old question.

I'll start: The year is 2700. Books are obsolete. The whole world is going to choose one book to keep as a hardcopy. You get to vote. What book?
(Don't worry, there will still be other books, but only digital holograms. This is the last book made out of good ol' wood and glue.)

I'd so go with Green eggs and ham...Pendragon joke sorry.

What if Rhetorical questions were meant to be answered?

Hmm... I would make this thread.

(By the way ditto, that's exactly what I was thinking about when I asked that question.)

You would feel sick to your stomach, and it would come out a beanie the other end.

O_o

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Dammit, Ditto, I was gonna say "Green Eggs and Ham"! D:<

I believe it's "Thumple thumple"

Who was the first person to look a cow and say "I'm gonna squeeze one of these dangly things and drink what comes out"?

The same as the sound of a tree falling in a forest when no one is around.
Why do we ask each other things like this?

Post Ninja-ed
The same as the person who decided to-crap, what should I ask?

Well if I'm going to be be able to read it anyway I probably wouldn't bother leaving one as a plain ol' book...

The year is 2700. Books are obsolete. The whole world is going to choose one book to keep as a hardcopy. You get to vote. What book?
(Don't worry, there will still be other books, but only digital holograms. This is the last book made out of good ol' wood and glue.)
I wouldn't really care, just as long as I get to read these "digital holograms." Assuming religion isn't obsolete by then too, the Bible/other holy book would probably win so there wouldn't be much point in voting in some other random book that I just happen to enjoy.

Well, then, I'd eat my hat.
What if I ate my hat?
I doubt you could, but if you managed to you'd probably choke and die.

What is the sound of one hand clapping?
Depends if you're hitting a surface or air, if air it's silence/a quiet wooshing sound, if it's a surface then it could be anything.

Who was the first person to look a cow and say "I'm gonna squeeze one of these dangly things and drink what comes out"?
A baby cow.

What animal would you want to keep alive if all the others would go extinct?
Human.

Star Wars or Star Trek: Which is better?
I've never watched Star Trek, but it seems pretty crappy so I'll go with Star Wars.

If you could share one secret without anyone judging you, what would it be?

I thought of that one during dinner, but realized it wouldn't work.

The year is 2700. Books are obsolete. The whole world is going to choose one book to keep as a hardcopy. You get to vote. What book?

Something that I could read over and over again.

For the book thing, I'd say either a lift the flap book (because the holograms would ruin them ):) or something like War and Peace, because they'd look nowhere near as impressive in digital form.

Uuh, Zeta pretty much answered all the other ones. Especially the "what animal would you keep alive?" one. It'd be funny to watch the whole world try and go vegan at once, though X3

Back
Top Bottom