• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Save the Underlings

Mad MOAI

Actually more of a harmour fan
The legendaries are a set of several Pokemon who keep the world in balance. They protect it from harm, but others see them as a threat. This has happened.
The lowly Pokemon banished the legendaries from their land. The imperial Pokemon fled to a far-off island, and they knew they could never return to their home.
Then, slowly, the world was falling out of balance. The royal Pokemon tried to escape, but there was a force field surrounding the island... They could arrive, but never leave.
Now the world is more out of balance than ever before, and the legendary Pokemon must find a way to depart from the island and defeat the malicious fiend keeping the world how it is.

RULES

1. I'd like this to be at least semi-literate, please.
2. Follow all RP and TCoD rules.
3. USE COMMON SENSE.
4. Only one character please.
5. Arceus is an NPC in this RP, and he's the leader of the legendaries.

Character Sheet

[B]Name:[/B] What everyone calls you.
[B]Species:[/B] Which legendary Pokemon are you? There can be up to two of each one.
[B]Gender Preference:[/B] What do you like to be referred to as when people bring up your gender?
[B]Personality:[/B] What do you act like?
[B]Special Appearance?:[/B] If there's something special about your appearance, put it here.
[B]Other:[/B] Anything else?

My Character

Name: Miteyor
Species: Rayquaza
Gender Preference: Male
Personality: "Yor" can be reckless, but otherwise he's patient. He acts more lowly than he should; he believes that Groudon, Kyogre and him deserve to be treated as equals; all exactly one-third of the same trio. He's fatherly and doesn't like leaving anyone behind. A natural leader.
Special Appearance?: none.
Other: none.

MEMBERS

Cryptica: Miteyor / Rayquaza / Male
Male Gardevoir: Jira / Jirachi / Male
Darksong: Kokaze / Articuno / Female
Shadowstar: Azilia / Azelf / Female
Time Psyduck: Brenton / Heatran / Male
Skymin: Hyacinth / Shaymin / Female
Mewtwo: Masquerade / Mewtwo / Female
Flareth: Maya / Mew / Female
shadow_lugia: Nafter / Moltres / Female
Philly: Latios / Latios / Male

Last edited:
Name: Jira
Species: Jirachi
Gender Preference: male
Personality: Kind-hearted, sympathetic, wants to help friends as much as possible.
Special Appearance?: none
Other: none

Reserve a spot as Articuno, please? I'll finish later, if you don't mind.

Name: Kokaze
Species: Articuno
Gender Preference: Female
Personality: Very defensive of herself, and easily offended. She tends to be argumentative. Kokaze is wise and likes to solve problems at the same time she likes to argue, which makes her rather ironic. It's easy to make her happy, and she's never been impressed, except at the force field.
Special Appearance?: Her tail is especially long, and her feathers are very soft.
Other: Anything else? No.

Last edited:
Name: Azilia
Species: Azelf
Personality: Azilia is very kind and cheerful, but is easly angered. She likes to help others.
Special Appearance?: Eyes are a slightly darker golden yellow.
Other: No, but a pairing could be nice, if we're allowed to have those.

Name: Brenton
Species: Heatran
Personality: Stubborn, unyielding, emotionally distant and mostly uncaring for others.
Special Appearance?: None
Other: No

Oh yeah, I'm awesome like that because I get to be my username =D ALthough I wish I could be two, because Mew would be fun to do...

Name: Masquerade
Species: Mewtwo
Personality: Very harsh and uncaring. She is only teaming up with the other legendaries to gain personal profit.
Special Appearance?: Her tail is lighter than normal, and her eyes are light blue.
Other: I WANNA HAVE TWO CHARACTERS TO BE MEW ALSO!!! But oh well.

Name: Maya
Species: Mew
Personality: Hyper, loves to fly around, is tough
Special Appearance?: Has purple eyes and a tuft of hair at the top of her head.
Other: Nothing

I couldn't decide between a second Rayquaza, or a Latias. Damn having just one character.

Name: Storm
Species: Latias
Personality: She's carefree, and rarely serious. When she is, you know something really bad is happening. Storm's the type that kicks people when they're down, or knocks them down, then kicks them. Watch out for her on bad days.
Special Appearance?: Her red is dark red. The end.
Other: Magikarp is hungry.

D= I know, but still. I love Rayquaza and Latias... and Giratina. Shoot, forgot about Giratina.

...^^;

Name: Nafter
Species: Moltres
Personality: Nafter is very proud. She is also tricky, and uses her words to worm her way out of unpleasant scenarios.
Other: Blah blah blah, mi mi blah, blah blah blah mi mi mi mi.

Name: Latios
Species: Latios
Personality: Bold and strong, he will do anything to save anyone. He is very chivalrous.
Other: He is the brother of Latias.

Back
Top Bottom