• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Scootaloo/Pinsir's Art Thread!

Scootaloo

spooky? do you think i'm spooky?
I don't want to bump my other art thread here, so I'm moving to this thread! I'll put my art from the previous thread as well as new doodles! :D

tumblr_m8m3hjkLMY1ryyycoo1_1280.png

tumblr_m7om4y5GCJ1ryxrpgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7on6xkIB41ryxrpgo1_500.jpg

OLD ART
Yotsuba Koiwai
Princess Luna

Last edited:
Re: (Another one of) Scootaloo's Art Thread!

Oh my goodness! You like Yotsuba too? I love her; she's so adorable! XD
Your sketch of Pinkie is really nice, I can never manage to draw that angle! For Fluttershy and Luna, you might want to think about make their noses a bit rounder; if you look at pictures, they all have somewhat rounded noses.

I know right! Yotsuba is awesome! And thank you for the critiques :D I did those a long time ago when I drew the ponies with pointed noses.

Nice drawings! I like the unrealistic tree committee. Who is the pony pony talking to?

Nice drawings! I like the unrealistic tree committee. Who is the pony pony talking to?

Fluttershy is talking to Exdeath, the main villian from Final Fantasy V. While he may not look like it he is actually a tree.

tumblr_ma5m3jKyUJ1ryyycoo1_1280.png
this is my new Zelda fan character
she's a Zora (OoT/MM style) and her name is Arnemitia

aw, these are so cool. I wish I was this good when I was twelve.
I really like the shape of arnemitia's face! and your proportions seem pretty good too.

tumblr_magqj8KuX51ryyycoo1_500.jpg

Almost finished with my Majora's Mask fan art picture! Just need to line art and color.

tumblr_mat5rdLqUA1ryyycoo1_1280.jpg

Ditto and Mudkip perler beads
Yes that is a portion of my room
and yes that is a My Little Pony poster in the back

Re: Scootaloo's Art Thread!

oh wow, so you did work out that perspective drawing. Looks good! If anything (or if you still have time), I might add a little shading where all the lines meet to add a bit of dimension, but it's only a little thing. Good job!

Back
Top Bottom