• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

Re: Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

"I'll go to Mt. Pyre and search underground and through the tunnels if that's all right. If you find anything, message us with the Poketch or telepathy. Whatever works, I guess," Meryn said. She looked a pokeball off of her belt. The sillhouette of a fish with a single antennae with a droplet-shaped light on the end was visible for a second. "Kiri, ready to go?" she asked her loyal partner.
"Always," Kiri replied happily. With that, Meryn followed Isaribi.

Aria called out Goldensong again. The Ninetales followed her with grace, appearing to savor every step of her life.
Aria thought, Enjoy life. That's what I should do. What we should do. What everyone should do.

Forum Name: GMS0623
Char Name: Grant
Transform Species: Kecleon
Keckleon.jpg

Appearance: Strong, Black hair, always a little 5o'clock shadow, for enhanced roughness. Leather jacket with the sleeves torn off, as a vest over his dark green short sleeve T. Jeans and a black utility belt with little gadgets and whatnot. Army boots.
Personality: Laid back, always chillin, but also very serious. Strategic and clever. Rouge sometimes, loving at other times. It just depends if u make him angry or not :grin:.
Bio: A past shrouded in mystery. enuff said.

Pokémon 1: Luxray [M]{Shiny}
Luxray.jpg

Pkmn 1 personality: The personality of a wolf. Protect the pack, get the job done, no messing around... Unless hes bored, then hes quite the antagonist.

Pokémon 2: Toxicroak [F]
Toxicroak.jpg

Pkmn 2 personality: The Serious bad*ss female. Wont take crap from anyone, ever.

Relationships: The less i have the more i gain, usually. Special circumstances may be exeptions :sunglasses:.

Alex responded, "All right... Well, two people come with me then, and we'll cross the ocean to Hoenn. You know, it'll be faster to fly than to swim... although it'll be safer if you know how to swim too. The rest of you can go east to Kanto... it'll be easier to get to, since you can travel on land. How about that?" Alex then stood up and began to shapeshift, soon taking the form of a Flygon. He walked over to Kali, who stood up beside him and took his paw.

"I'll go to Hoenn." Travis volunteered, raising a hand. "I'm from there anyways..." he said, shrugging and tilting his head to one side.

"I thimk i'm going to go to kanto," Grant said, "I've lived there a few years ago."

Shard raised his hand. He wasn't a Golduck anymore. "I'm going to Hoenn too," he said. "I can swim over the ocean.
"Are you okay with that, Isaribi?"
His Golduck nodded.

Alex nodded. "Well, I suppose that's settled then. Or does anyone else want to join our group? Just note, though, that we're going to have to get out of the city and to a remote region of the forest before we can transform and fly off... otherwise, you know the rockets will be watching." He transformed back to his human form and sat down. Kali sat down just next to him and placed her paws in his lap, rubbing her head against his chest. Alex smiled and started to rub her antennae.

"Well, the forest just south of here is pretty...empty, for the most part." Travis said, holding Beka's Heal ball out. She was absorbed into the pink light before he clipped it to his belt. "We get there, we dig under Mt. Pyre, we hope we find something." He summed up, now recalling the sleeping form of his Espeon, Terry, into his greatball. Clipping the orb to his belt when the blue light dissapated, he turned to the door.

Echo boarded the train, as it was leaving momentarily.
I wonder if anyone is coming to Kanto with me... Oh well, I'll be able to move faster alone, and I'm immune to the ghosts of the Pokemon Tower...

Forum Name: GMS0623
Char Name: Grant
Transform Species: Kecleon
Keckleon.jpg

Appearance: Strong, Black hair, always a little 5o'clock shadow, for enhanced roughness. Leather jacket with the sleeves torn off, as a vest over his dark green short sleeve T. Jeans and a black utility belt with little gadgets and whatnot. Army boots.
Personality: Laid back, always chillin, but also very serious. Strategic and clever. Rouge sometimes, loving at other times. It just depends if u make him angry or not :grin:.
Bio: A past shrouded in mystery. enuff said.

Pokémon 1: Luxray [M]{Shiny}
Luxray.jpg

Pkmn 1 personality: The personality of a wolf. Protect the pack, get the job done, no messing around... Unless hes bored, then hes quite the antagonist.

Pokémon 2: Toxicroak [F]
Toxicroak.jpg

Pkmn 2 personality: The Serious bad*ss female. Wont take crap from anyone, ever.

Relationships: The less i have the more i gain, usually. Special circumstances may be exeptions :sunglasses:.
No.

You posted before I accepted you, or, I would have accepted you, but I consider it rude to post when you haven't been accepted or anything >:[

Not accepted.

Mark listened to the conversation silently. "I'll go to Kanto with Echo." He then returned his Mightyena into her Pokéball and said. "And be careful with transforming when humans are close. What if Giovanni has spies spying on us?" He then waved and walked out of the underground.

He ran the last way, since the Magnet Train would be leaving soon. "Wait..." He panted "For me!" He jumped onto the train and noticed Echo. "Nice to see you again. Thought about leaving without me, huh?"

((Um,did you accept the Black Vulpix yet?
And sorry for being gone yesterday,the computer at the house I was at caught a virus,so I'm back on the no-virus computer!))

Echo looked away and mumbled, "you hadn't decided where you were going. So I wasn't leaving without you until several seconds ago..."

(I thought we were in the Goldenrod Underground... so first we have to leave the city if we're heading to Hoenn. So the plan was to head south to the Ilex forest, then transform and start traveling)

Alex whispered to Kali. "I'm going to have to put you in a Pokeball until we get out of the city... I'll let you back out when we reach the forest. Otherwise, it'll attract too much attention." Kali nodded, looking a bit sad, but understanding. Alex then returned her to a Luxury ball.
"All right, everyone heading to Hoenn, follow me. We'll transform when we get safely in the forest." Alex headed outside and south along the city streets.

The Magnet Train flew across the tracks, eventually coming to a halt in Saffron City.
Echo quickly got off the train, and away from the station, hating crowds.
Before anyone even noticed he was there, he ran through the north guardhouse of town, and out into the forest.

(Oh, yeah. I thought Mt Pyre was a D/P/P thing. *Deletes post*)

Meryn followed Alex, feeling a bit of uncertainty. The ones going to Houen could become flying Pokemon, unlike her. Would it draw suspicion if there was a human among them? If they got caught, it wouldn't mean anything that she could dig underground.

"Alex? Since I can't transform into a flying Pokemon, should I take a different route and just meet you there?" she asked.

Last edited:

Travis, meanwhile, walked with Alex south, towards the general direction of Ilex forest.

Huh...Wonder how everyone back home is doing Indeed, Beka had actually come from Mt. Pyre.

Well, hopefully, your mother won't attempt to maul me again. Travis thought back to her.

"She was just playing"

"I needed eight stitches because she was just playing?!" By this point, actually, Travis had become so distracted by the conversation that he ran into a lamp post. Quickly stepping away from it, rubbing his sore nose, he sighed and continued onwards, hoping no one had seen that.

Back
Top Bottom