• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sexual Orientation

Hmmmmm!?

• Homosexual/gay

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Heterosexual/straight

Votes: 71 51.4%
  • Bisexual/Pansexual

Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Asexual

Votes: 16 11.6%

• Total voters
I voted straight, because I didn't know what some of them meant. And yes, I actually am 15, almost 16, and I don't know some of this stuff. Anyway, I actually would be asexual based on the definition from this thread. I would like to have children someday, but I think sex is gross (never did it!) and I don't understand what is so pleasurable about it. I would rather adopt kids than add more to the population. Or, maybe dogs would be a better replacement...

Just so you know, I don't discriminate based on sexuality. My best friend just told me three years ago that he was gay. And I was fine with that. Then my other friend told me she was bisexual. I told her that I hoped she didn't like me, because it would be a waste of time; she told me not to worry.

I think sex is gross (never did it!) and I don't understand what is so pleasurable about it.
That's most of the point of it actually, apart from reproduction. If it wasn't good nothing would do it.

(And I partly agree on the "gross" comment, if you think about it. "Hey, let's take those things we piss out of and put one inside the other. That sounds great doesn't it?")

Why do so many people find sex disguting? I mean most of us are virgins anyway so we really don't have a basis to go from.
I don't see what's wrong with it, I mean without coitus you wouldn't be here to complain about it :/

DO NOT WANT
I'm so happy. I've managed to single handedly destroy any prospect of a sex life anyone reading this topic will ever have ^-^ If I'm not gonna have one I'm dragging you all down with me...

I've also turned this topic from a mild topic about sexual preference to an extremely mature one describing three sexual acts...

I'm just glad I'm not the only one. And yeah, your comments have destroyed my-not-so-existent sex life. ^_^

I'm so happy. I've managed to single handedly destroy any prospect of a sex life anyone reading this topic will ever have ^-^ If I'm not gonna have one I'm dragging you all down with me...

I've also turned this topic from a mild topic about sexual preference to an extremely mature one describing three sexual acts...

yeaaaah dude you kinda failed because I still wanna have sex. :|

Do you really want the pissing-organ anywhere near your general mouth area?...
By the way, I don't know if that was the point, but it kinda sounded like you were implying that I wanted it at first. I never wanted it, I don't want it and I'll
never want it.

And let's continue this discussion in the "Gross Things About Sex" topic. What, it doesn't exist? Well, just create it if you want.

That's most of the point of it actually, apart from reproduction. If it wasn't good nothing would do it.

(And I partly agree on the "gross" comment, if you think about it. "Hey, let's take those things we piss out of and put one inside the other. That sounds great doesn't it?")

Actually, girls do not pee out of their vaginal entrance.
That would be very odd.

Let's take the Zelda games, for example. Is a princess really going to be able to take on Ganondorf/Ganon? Not so much. Does it make her any worse of a character? If you ask me, not so much. Having to be rescued doesn't mean that you're a terrible character, just that you're incapable of fighting off whatever big bad boss dude decides to kidnap you. That, and if everybody in the cast was capable of defeating said big bad boss dude, there wouldn't be much of a game now, would there? :D
The thing is that there isn't any real reason why she can't do badass things. Belle is a token princess character and she's still completely capable of elbowing Xaldin when he tries to kidnap her, yet Kairi can't do anything about Axel? Skinny McSkinnyskinny? Axel is one of the weaker OXIII members, and yet Kairi is apparently incapable of introducing him to her elbow and running away.

And do me a favour and come up with one good reason why she couldn't participate in the final battle sequence of KHII. She has a keyblade. Everyone else with a keyblade participated! She helped in one fight, and while she got in over her head, she was low-level and in an end-game area. There's no reason she couldn't have helped at least a bit in The World That Never Was. It wouldn't even have been the first time Sora had someone completely unskilled in his party! re: Mulan

I don't like in-game Kairi. I am completely fine with some fandom interpretations of Kairi that are still in-character but do not use her as a plot device! But in-game, she's kinda useless. There wasn't really anything she was capable of doing in the first game, but in KHII?

Back
Top Bottom