• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Short cheesy jokes

TheBluejay

and go

A skeleton walks into a bar and asks for a beer and a mop

what did the wall say to the other wall?
Meet you at the corner!

What did the pencil say to the other pencil?
You're looking sharp!

What did the mathbook say to the history book?
Man, I'm full of problems!

I admit they are pretty cheesy... you guys have any jokes of your own?

"What was left when the cheese factory exploded?"
"The Brie!"

"What did Medusa call herself after she started writing naturalist literature?"
"Gorgonzola!"

"Why do you tell such cheesy jokes?"
"Because I don't give Edam."

I went out with a Van de Graaf generator once. It didn't work out; too much friction.

"What happened to the mute cat who crossed the road?"
I don't know, it didn't say.

Oxymoron, example one: Microsoft Works

What did the hat say to the scarf? "You hang around - I'll go on ahead."

What do you call cheese that doesn't belong to you? Nacho cheese.

A skeleton walks into bar and says, "I'd like a beer... and a mop".

Why is it that programmers always confuse Halloween with Christmas?
Because 31 OCT = 25 DEC.

One night, there're sin, tan and cos together around a campfire, while e^x is all by himself. When someone asks him why he isn't with the others, e^x says: "I tried to integrate myself, but nothing ever happens."

One night, there're sin, tan and cos together around a campfire, while e^x is all by himself. When someone asks him why he isn't with the others, e^x says: "I tried to integrate myself, but nothing ever happens."

hm? you add an arbitrary constant (well, uh, I guess you subtract an arbitrary positive constant if you're actually integrating an e^x but) so you pretty much get e^x + polynomial of degree n if you integrate it n+1 times.

hm? you add an arbitrary constant (well, uh, I guess you subtract an arbitrary positive constant if you're actually integrating an e^x but) so you pretty much get e^x + polynomial of degree n if you integrate it n+1 times.

*checks* Dammit.

EDIT: No wait... ack I am too tired. I'll check it later.

Last edited:
Constant is scared when e^x notices her. "Why so frightened?" he asks.
"Derivative is coming! He'll eliminate me!"
"No problem, as long as we're together, nothing's going to happen to you," e^x claims. So they stick together and wait for derivative to pass.
"Hey bitches, ∂/∂y coming through"

C, Eb and G all walk into a bar. Then, the bartender says to Eb, "Sorry, we don't serve minors here." So, pissed off, Eb walks out and C and G split a fifth.

A string walks into a bar. The bartender says to him, "We don't serve your kind here. Get out." The string, not wanting to cause any trouble, walks out. He walks into a second bar, and gets the same reaction. So he twists himself around a bit, messes up his hair, and walks back in. The bartender says, "Hey! Aren't you the string that was in here earlier?"
And the string replies, "No, I'm afraid not."

(wasn't exactly short, but oh well.)

What's the internal temperature of a Taun-Taun?
Lukewarm.

So a stormtrooper comes home and says to his son,"We're having Wookie for dinner tonight!"
His son asks,"Oh, how is is, Dad?"
And the dad stormtrooper says,"It's a little Chewie."

Back
Top Bottom