• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SNAAAAAKEs for pretty much free

Phoenixsong

beep beep coming through
Pronoun
she/they/any
You guys. I have had it with these motherfuckin snivy in my motherfuckin box.

Unhatched snivy eggs bred in a Japanese game (so you can use them for Masuda method breeding even if you hatch them in a non-Japanese game) SCRATCH THAT, APPARENTLY I WAS MISINFORMED; if you want to Masuda them then I need to hatch them myself first. All male, various natures that I don't remember and am too lazy to check unless you do some serious groveling, I have no idea what their IVs are because I was only looking for a mild-natured one for my own ingame use and was not attempting to breed competitively. I think most of them only know tackle, though a few may have some other moves. Limited quantities. One per person, plz.

I'm not looking for anything specific because I already have like all the games anyway. You can just give me trade fodder like purrloin or patrat or whatever, although the occasional something-not-found-on-Route-1-or-2 would be nice for variety's sake.

I would offer zorua as well but it looks like enekoiru is already all over that, so. Snivy. Take them away plz.

FC 0174-7132-3032

Last edited:
I'll take a snake for when I get the game, which hopefully will be very soon. Don't care about IVs, nickname, or so on and suchforth.

(Also, the title of this thread keeps making me think of Snakes on a Plane. Dammit.)

EDIT: Actually, as it turns out, my starter is female! So I can just breed myself some snakes... aah, scratch that.

Last edited:
Unova pokemon haven't (and won't be for a while) been released into the dream world yet.

Anyways! Could I reserve one please? I'll be able to pick it up tomorrow if that's good.

I'd like to reserve one, please. I'd be able to pick it up just about anytime, so whenever I'm online will probably work.

No, Legendaryseeker, I don't have any with contrary.

I may or may not be able to trade tomorrow; I'm still really busy with final projects, etc. I can attempt to catch you on, but if not then it may have to wait until next week proper when I'm finally off.

Can I get one whenever you're available? An Oshawott in exchange if I can be arsed to breed such a thing.

Latest few reservations noted; will probably have time to start getting to this around Wednesday.

Also, apparently I was wrong about the Masuda thing; that only works if the parent was in fact hatched in the foreign game. I can hatch it first if you don't mind not being able to name it yourself (though you can suggest a name of up to five characters), or if you really just want the snivy itself I can still trade you an egg.

...Mushroom, Kratos said one per person. Anyhow, I'd like to reserve for when I get White. Hopefully not too long...no one thought I wanted White for my birthday at all -_- guess who was asking people repeatedly. HOWEVER, I got money so I'll use that ^^

RIGHT SORRY I forgot about this; I'm good to trade starting pretty much any time tomorrow, so if you're still interested and you're ready let me know.

Back
Top Bottom