• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions

wolftamer9

So if anybody asks you, you belong to Man on Earth
Okay, for all of you who don't know anything about Mad Magazine or Al Jaffee, Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions is a Mad Mag feature where one character will ask another an extremely stupid and obvious question (are you the janitor? is that wall blue?) and the person being asked the question will give two or three snappy comebacks (no, I'm insane and this mop is my friend sheila! no, the wall is brown but the paint is blue!).

in this thread someone will ask such a question, and you can give between one and four snappy answers. after that you must ask a stupid question of your own.

Example:

Person 1: are those cows?

Person 2:

-no, they're goats on steroids.
-some of them are, but some are just cross-dressing bulls.
-sir, if you'd care to take of the cow-shaped glasses...
----
are you sick?

I'll start.

Is this a hospital?

you're supposed to ask another question after answering.

new question - are you mugging me?

No, those would be what we use to beat up people who complain about our customer service. :D

Is that a wood floor?

Nope. It's 100% grinded person, mixed with cheese and wood pulp, and painted over with brown paint and varnish. Watch where you step.

Is this a sentence?

yes, mr. mayor. now get to that town hall meeting, crazytown needs you!

do fish get wet?

No. Brad pitt always looks like that. It's barney's who's dressed differently... he looks like tom cruise.

Should I be thankful for the memories?

Back
Top Bottom