• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

i am, first and foremost, a dumbass
second i am a naive cop who gets red checks on anyone with negative popularity
i checked keldeo n0, ysabel n1, and mist last night
i have not gotten any red results lmfao so
i don't think i'm very likely to I Die Now but i wouldn't be surprised if i did

mist, does anything seem odd to you or jump out at you if you look at my early ISO from the start of D1?

Reactions: Ys_
mist, does anything seem odd to you or jump out at you if you look at my early ISO from the start of D1?
Oh

is this why mewtini was asking me about full rolecards

This feels slightly angleshooty tbh

I'm worried that the wolves could potentially have figured out our Secret Club, considering nightkills thus far have been folks who have not actively claimed to be in the club. :(

I'm worried that the wolves could potentially have figured out our Secret Club, considering nightkills thus far have been folks who have not actively claimed to be in the club. :(
that is why i thought about it :/ i have some other kind of paranoia thoughts that i think i'll sit on for a bit longer but. fear
if it isn't actually likely then i guess we can just vibe but i remembered mist bringing it up in cats and figured they were from seshas' meta

mewtini
Ysabel
sanderidge
Julia
Trebek
Blu

Ysabel/sande
sande/mewt
sande/Trebek
sande/Blu
mewt/Julia
mewt/Trebek