• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

Or, we'll, there was one game where my two bffs were mafia in a small game and they did kill me on n1 but then the game died.. ^^` funnily enough I did suspect one of the before dying but I foolishly didn't say anything. Good times though :)

Oh, well. That's what happens when I let myself get carried away. :c should have trusted the SS more...

Votecount (#1411):
sanderidge | 2 | Bluwiikoon* (#1334), Ysabel* (#1384)
Bluwiikoon | 2 | sanderidge* (#1347), mewtini* (#1389)

Bluwiikoon votes sanderidge [->1] (#1334)
Ysabel votes Bluwiikoon [->1] (#1337)
sanderidge votes Bluwiikoon [->2] (#1347)
Ysabel unvotes Bluwiikoon [1->] (#1382)
Ysabel votes sanderidge [->2] (#1384)
mewtini votes Bluwiikoon [->2] (#1389)

Reactions: Ys_
Whew... the snoms drag blue to the stabby thing, and seshas, the high snom who cannot be killed, suddenly shapeshifts into a zorua and kills EVERYONE.

BLU WAS INNOCENT! The mafia now greatly outnumber town and are shortly able to drive all snoms off to the freezing route 9.

MAFIA WINS!

I'll post some game related stuff in a bit here. Good game everyone, and i'm sorry if i wasn't here the last few days.

oh thank god we can talk again

those last few days were excruciating to watch

agree with mist, super well played mewt! the deepest of deepwolves

• Wow
Reactions: Ys_
Back
Top Bottom