• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

something mafia [INNOCENTS WIN]

Not Meowth

Cat, are you drilling?
Just a few things to note about this game-
- expect many non-standard roles.
- no out of thread discussion unless your role PM says otherwise.
- some roles' powers are conditional on other factors in the game. If your power is removed you will be sent a PM saying you are now a Vanilla Townie.
- this game is by no means as innocuous as it may look. Therefore it will turn out either very interesting or completely hellish. :3

Role PMs going out now; when you get yours you will have 48 hours to send any night actions you might have.

Last edited:
Re: something mafia [Night 0]

Day 1

no flavour for you, too tired

Nobody died last night.
48 hours for discussion.

Well that might not be good. Non-standard roles means it's probably not useful or prudent to try to figure out what might have caused a lack of kills, but we should still try to tread lightly in case an alien was activated, I supposed.

(Just in case somebody's going to be all like "alien's a standard role therefore we don't have one", we do have at least some standard roles given that I'm standard.)

Except that Meowth said there were no aliens in the sign-up...

With this many people, it was probably just a successful heal. I doubt any doctors are going to willingly reveal themselves yet, so now might be a good time to for a random lynch to get one up on the mafia, if we're willing.

Except that Meowth said there were no aliens in the sign-up...

Grr all of these mafias having parameters in the signups that aren't repeated in the main thread. (I should not be complaining because I am guilty of this too. But I'll complain anyway.)

I agree with random lynching, but let's wait a little while (maybe until tomorrow?) for more people to come in and post.

I'm here and I'm queer C: and not did.

I don't know what we should do right now since nobody has really posted any earth-shattering news

I don't know what we should do right now since nobody has really posted any earth-shattering news

Yeah, we are most probably not going to get any earth-shattering news today.

I agree with randlynching, but yes, let's wait for more people to talk first.

Signing in. Succesful doctor sounds about right. Bodyguards typically kill the attackees or die, right?

I'm fairly sure Bodyguards reflect 100% of the time, but have a 50% of taking the shot themselves? At least I think that's what it is. And I'm a standard role as well, so there are clearly standard roles among the non-standard ones (excepting Alien, of course).

But yes, I agree with random lynching. I'll wait a bit for others to appear.

I'm pretty much non-standard, I guess. Random lynching sounds good, but I agree with waiting a little.

Good evening in my time zone! I don't have much to add, just saying hello.

Random lynch sounds like a good idea right now, but let's wait for more players to not show up.

Re: something mafia [Day 1]

Randylynch seems like our best bet, sorry I don't have much more to say D:

I couldn't come on until now, sorry ^_^'

So... um... RNG?

Hi, all.

Filed under "crazy shots in the dark", the thought struck me - for absolutely no reason - that perhaps the mafia are not obliged to kill, and are simply fucking with us. I don't think that's particularly likely, but given Meowth's comments about the game, I think we should make as few assumptions as possible. You never know when something like that is actually true.

That said, I'd be equally happy to randlynch or to not lynch. Both have their pros and cons, I think.

That or they forgot. We should wait for more people to show up, though :P

I hate the first day >.<

Yeah, hi all.

Nothing to contribute really...I guess random lynch is the way to go...

That or they forgot. We should wait for more people to show up, though :P

If they forgot the kill would have been randomised.

Oh. Right.

This is what happens when you're multitasking a lot *animating x3*

If they forgot the kill would have been randomised.

Not necessarily. It depends on the person running the game. I personally randomize all actions that I don't get sent in, but several GMs just have nothing happen.

Back
Top Bottom