• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

something mafia [INNOCENTS WIN]

Re: something mafia [day 5]

Too perfect a pattern to be luck.

EDIT-

Crap, didn't see the first post, figured my internet connection was lost and didn't go through. Sorry for double posting. =(

Last edited:

Whatever, I sure don't care about this game anymore, and it looks like I'm pretty well protected anyway.

Cirrus, Tailsy, Emerald Espeon, opaltiger, and I are all innocent. I'm not actually inspector, sorry to say, but I'm a tracker of sorts. I was following opaltiger, an inspector, and was able to read who he inspected. One night I also followed Cirrus, iirc, but she didn't turn in a night action. It is very lame because most of the time that's the result I get, 'they didn't turn in a night action', and I can't tell if it's because they don't /have/ a night action or because they care exactly as much about this mafia game as I do.

If the lynch-murder theory is correct, why are only 3 people dead?

If the lynch-murder theory is correct, why are only 3 people dead?

Because we lynched someone, someone died the next day, and then Tailsy killed someone else?

So! Uh. Should we decide on someone for Tailsy to kill tonight, then?

Well, shall I target MilkAndCookies since they don't appear to have posted?

Ack, you're too helpful and this game is getting quite boring. Plus I've joined quite a few others, so this clears away one...

Bomb Applejack!

Bored of the lack of senseless waste of human life, Seratinajii whips open his coat, revealing the stereotypical line of dynamite strapped around his midsection. While everyone else makes themselves scarce, punching the number of whatever emergency service comes to mind into the nearest telephone, Tailsy Applejack merely stands there frowning enormously. Seratinajii duly sets off his volatile waistcoat, leaving them both as a bloody smear on the ground.

Seratinajii is dead. He was Mafia.
Applejack is dead. She was not Mafia.
48 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: something mafia [day 6]

Barely hours before the sun rises, the inhabitants of Somethingville hear another earsplitting explosion, and a familiar one at that. Crowding around to investigate, they find the charred remains of what seem to have been Squirrel and Jack_The_PumpkinKing.

Squirrel is dead. She was Mafia.
Jack_The_PumpkinKing is dead. He was not Mafia.

...I have a nagging feeling terrorist kills are meant to end the day phase, but I've seen it carry on in a few games so I'll just go ahead and say ~43 hours left for discussion.

...Nooo, Tailsy and Jack :(

So uh, now what. I guess since we've lost Tailsy, we're going to have to lynch now or the game will never end. Uh. Anyone have any ideas as to who to lynch?

Perhaps all of the mafia are terrorists? That doesn't quite explain that one stray kill, but there ARE other options. Also, we still don't have to lynch immidiately, I believe. We may have lost our vigilante, but randomly lynching won't help if it means that the mafia gets a concrete way to attack. Anyway, I think we should really sort out who's who, though I'm afraid of that meaning everyone getting exploded in the face. Besides, this is getting sad. I'm the cop enabler, but I doubt at this point there are any cops to enable. *prepares to get exploded*

Perhaps all of the mafia are terrorists? That doesn't quite explain that one stray kill, but there ARE other options. Also, we still don't have to lynch immidiately, I believe. We may have lost our vigilante, but randomly lynching won't help if it means that the mafia gets a concrete way to attack. Anyway, I think we should really sort out who's who, though I'm afraid of that meaning everyone getting exploded in the face. Besides, this is getting sad. I'm the cop enabler, but I doubt at this point there are any cops to enable. *prepares to get exploded*

Hooray, other people are here! :D (Oh, by "lynch now", I meant "now that we've lost our vigilante", not "right away".)

Hm! That one kill could have been healer clash, I guess. (Did the doctor(s) really not heal opal :c) I don't think it's likely that all the Mafia are terrorists, though, since that would make it really hard for them to win, but it's possible; I guess we'll just...wait and see if you get blown up?

How was your role PM worded? Did it imply that there was only one inspector?

If Midnight's telling the truth, then that narrows the list of possible Mafia members down a little bit. Perhaps we should be suspicious of people who were more eager to lynch?

I may not have posted but I can see this is not really entertaining...(don't worry I can't blow people up) I'm the doctor though I haven't been really active ^^;; I don't really think they are all terrorists, unless Meowth just wants to screw with us... Should we all roleclaim and hope to catch someone in a lie?

I may not have posted but I can see this is not really entertaining...(don't worry I can't blow people up) I'm the doctor though I haven't been really active ^^;; I don't really think they are all terrorists, unless Meowth just wants to screw with us... Should we all roleclaim and hope to catch someone in a lie?

Oh! A doctor! Who have you been healing?

I kinda became inactive when I was planning to heal someone...so I never healed anyone...I'm so ashamed of myself...'-' But I will heal someone tonight! Just tell me who I should heal if you have an important role...unless I get exploded on.

Back
Top Bottom