• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia VI: Bullet's Remix [Night 0]

Somethings gotta happen. I have no idea what, though.

Abstain?

A deafening roar emits from the Beast, the entirety of the Showhouse shaking to its very foundation. He starts to move forward, as it trying to claw its way from the back when a gunshot rings out.

All is still, even the Beast seems startled. A wisp of smoke curls out of the fresh bullet wound in the floorboards of the stage. With a dismissive grunt, the Beast slips back, disappearing into the darkness.

"Well, good night kiddies. Lets try to wrap this up quicker next time"

No one Died.
48 Hours for Night Actions.

The creaking of the floor boards were what awoke the songs, the dull echo from far below. The Beast was awake and it was coming for its meal. One by one they rise, moving to the stage and watch as the glow of its eyes glimmer in the dark. Weary of the Beast, the songs stay back further than before. A lucky thing they did.

The Beast let out a deafening roar, claws lashing out and leaving deep grooves in the floor of the main stage.

There was no body for the beast.

No one Died.
48 to discuss and lynch

Vehement Mustelid would be a better pick, really. If, as you say, Wargle should have died, and did not, there's always the Alien possibility.

Very true. In this case it might be best to not go with the obvious because an alien sweep is very likely.

Vehement Mustelid.

Somebody let slip that Wargle was supposed to die last night. That probably means alien.

We have absolutely no leads as no one's died in, like, forever. And since we have to lynch it's as good as any.

I just reread the entire thread. There is no such claim or anything. No reason for Wargle to have supposedly died. It's just a thread of abstains, possible silencer brainstorming, and that's it.

No where does it say that ANYONE was supposed to die, except for OrngSumb's random ass post that explains NOTHING. I'm taking back my vote until they explain why Wargle was supposed to die.

What I'm saying is, OrngSumb, Sunflower... if you're going to make accusations, have the claim to go with them. You're already making yourself a potential target anyways. Might as well give me a reason to lynch someone.

Wargle was poisoned the night before and didn't die tonight. That's why I want them dead now, nobody escapes my poison

So we either have a poison doctor somewhere or Wargle is the alien. I'd prefer not to take the latter chance.

Wait I missread that WOW I'M SMART TODAY SORRY

But anyway yeah we have en explanation for that now... I'm sticking to my guns though, I have my reasons.

Back
Top Bottom