• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

Nightmare? Rick said. Remember, it was just a dream. Well, well. I wish thee a good night. He closed his mind, and continued meditating.

Silver wasn't sleepy anymore because she already slept. "I'll stay awake too." said Silver to Darksong.

TIMESKIP - It's now morning, logically.

((So, Cyndaganium, yesterday we were in a battle with humans, the forest caught fire, we fled across the river and we fell asleep. Now we're heading to a mountain that's about three miles away.))

Cryptica looked around telepathically. She had woken up but not yet opened her eyes. Seeing that no one else was awake, she opened her eyes and stood up. She looked around, and her eyes were caught on the mountain. "We're so close..."
Lunipseon also woke up and looked up at Cryptica. "Good morning," he said. "I see you're awake. When everyone else is, we can start to head out."

I am already. Rick said telepathicly to Lunipseon and Cryptica while floating in the air. Good morning. I restored my power through the night, so now I'm battle ready again! He then opened his yellow glowing eyes, and his feet touched the ground. So were heading for the mountain, yes?

Darksong, meanwhile was sound asleep. When Toree awoke, she noticed Darksong groaned. "It's hard to have a nocturnal member on our team. There's no time when all of us have any energy."

Moonshine and Star opened their eyes. "Good morning." said Star, still tired. Moonshine was up almost like a lightning bolt, and began looking for food.

Silver sat with her eyes closed not letting anyone know she was up. She heard a rustle in the bush. She opened her eyes and looked around. But noticed it was only Bell. "Good morning everyone." said Silver.

Cryptica turned around. "Good morning, Silver. How are you?" Cryptica turned and picked some berries off a bush. She popped a few into her mouth and held out her hand. "Here. Do you want some?"

Cyndaganuim peeped out of the bushes,and saw the things talking were only Pokemon,and not humans.Wait.She noticed they were splices just like her!She ducked back in the bushes when one turned their head.

"Ok thanks!" Silver popped one in her mouth as she noticed something that wasn't Bell. "Hello? Anyone there?" said Silver as something moved in the bush.

"I'll go see," Staraptor said. Meanwhile Garchard noticed a shiny sharp object ((its a knife)) near a tree. It was long and slender, perfect for cutting leaves off a tree. There were dark red spots on the object. Garchard picked it up and instantly a cold chill went up his spine. A human murder weapon! he thought as another chill came, So this is how evil feels like...

"You're welcome." Cryptica nodded. Her head jerked to the side when she heard something in the bushes. She closed her eyes and sent out an untangible telepathic wave. She saw a Cyndaquil/Meganium splice but said nothing.

Zulo went up to the bush and glanced over it. All he saw was a flower. (Cyndaganium's flower). "I don't see anything." he said. "Come on, lets start heading towards the mountain. That is, if lunispeon wants to."

Lunipseon nodded. "That's a great idea. " He darted ahead.
Cryptica looked back. "I think we have to go, Silver." She smiled and stepped forward into the trees.

Rick followed without a sound. He floated in the air about a few feet above the ground, and moved higher up when there was an obstacle in the way, as a bush or a flower.

Back
Top Bottom